CYBERTEC is looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the CYBERTEC Migrator team.
The project you’ll be working on:
The CYBERTEC Migrator is a web-based database migration tool.
Ownership costs of closed source databases (such as Oracle or Db2) are steadily rising, causing a renewed interest in open source alternatives, such as PostgreSQL.
Sadly, existing database migration tooling is largely inaccessible for anyone except seasoned DBAs.
We are planning to change that.
Over the years CYBERTEC has had the opportunity to aid in many complex migration projects. We are now utilizing the learnings from these experiences to streamline the process.
What makes us unique, is that we go deep, rather than wide when it comes to source database feature coverage, because we’ve been exposed to all kinds of setups in the wild.
You will be working alongside a small cross-functional team, and will be responsible for owning the front-end while occasionally helping out on the back-end.
The CYBERTEC Migrator back-end is a TypeScript / Node.js application, with the front-end also being written in TypeScript (+ React / Redux).
We are passionate about crafting delightful user experiences. We’d be happy to chat if that applies to you as well 😉
- RDBMS knowledge (not necessarily operational), more specifically Oracle Database and / or PostgreSQL
- Proficiency in React / Redux
- Familiarity with Figma
- Fluency in spoken and written English and German
What we offer:
- Flat hierarchies, a pleasant, familial working atmosphere and a motivated team
- Flexible working hours and Home Office
- All the hardware & software you need to get things done
- Initial Q&A and homework assignment
- Reasonable amount of time to complete homework
- Homework review with the team
- Hiring decision
All interviews are done online and our team is working from home.
You will be compensated for the time you spend on the homework (which will take about two hours)
We are looking for a full-time employee (38,5 hrs). Salary will be determined based on professional experience; the formal minimum monthly salary according to collective agreement is EUR 3.094,- gross. We are not interested in agencies.