Senior Software Engineers at Writable are responsible for feature development and maintenance through the entire software development life cycle. While particular areas of expertise are leveraged, all developers are full-stack producers with regular opportunities to learn and apply new skills.
Why You’ll be a Great Fit for this Role
- You are passionate about building great software.
- You combine a solid theoretical foundation with a pragmatic developer mindset.
- You see education technology (EdTech) as an interesting and rewarding field.
- You are excited about having direct input on product and technical direction.
- You genuinely care about end users, consistently striving to limit and quickly resolve functional and performance issues.
- You ask questions and collaborate to ensure timely, successful completion of projects.
- You take change in stride, accepting frequent priority shifts and mutable requirements.
- Prior experience as senior level developer / engineer.
- Full-stack development experience (examples of front-end work may be requested.)
- Self-motivated with ability to take direction, seek input, and work independently.
- Able to work remotely.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience.