Headquarters: Mountain View, CA
Who We’re Looking For
Ideal candidates should be driven self-starters who are excited to be a part of a team leading the way in data-driven personalization and passionate about driving results.
- Execute, and manage FunnelEnvy’s go to market plan for launching our new service & technology solution.
- Support the content strategy to support the successful launch and growth of the solution in our target markets.
- Manage the website execution for inbound funnel. Develop the lead generation and conversion funnels to drive qualified leads to the sales team.
- Conceive and execute the inbound and outbound marketing programs that will create awareness and generate quality leads that meet/exceed our quarterly sales targets.
- Test multiple marketing channels concurrently and establish key acquisition metrics and identify top performing channel(s) based on acquisition cost, lead quality and conversion rate.
- Execute on additional marketing projects and initiatives as needed to support FunnelEnvy’s broader growth and demand generation goals.
Key competencies to be successful at this position
- 3+ years of experience successfully executing growth and demand programs and initiatives, ideally for a b2b/martech software startup.
- Experience executing on a brand’s content strategy including content for the website, blog (own/industry), and social media accounts.
- Copywriting experience in B2B enterprise software category with assets like blog posts, ebooks, case studies, and presentations.
- History of efficiently and effectively managing multiple campaigns across multiple marketing platforms (Facebook, Linkedin, Twitter, Google Ads, Adroll, etc).
- Takes a data driven approach to marketing campaigns with an ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful ROI conclusions from it.
- Ability to research and identify top prospects in a market and use the latest discovery and data enrichment tools to create targeted prospect lists.
- Hands on experience with developing and running outbound marketing campaigns using platforms like Close.io.
- Ability to manage other contractors as needed to execute on a given task in scope, on time and on budget.
Excellent communication skills– Speaks and writes clearly and articulately. Maintains this standard in all forms of written communication, including email.