Headquarters: Seattle, WA
PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE NOT LOCATED IN THE AMERICAS – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Are you personable, solution-oriented, and driven to provide exceptional customer service?
Gather is a dynamic Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company that is transforming the world of interior design. Our innovative platform is trusted by design teams around the globe, helping them collaborate, innovate, and bring their creative visions to life. We’re proud of the product we’ve built and the community we serve, but we know our greatest strength lies in our team.
As we continue to grow, we’re in search of a Customer Support Specialist to join our dedicated team. In this role, you’ll be the frontline of our company, ensuring our customers receive the best possible experience with our platform. You’ll engage directly with our users, providing them with helpful, personalized support while also troubleshooting any issues they encounter.
Your ability to listen, empathize, and problem-solve will be key to your success in this role. We’re seeking someone who is passionate about helping others, has a knack for understanding complex systems, and thrives in a fast-paced, tech-driven environment.
Your role in customer support will not only directly impact our users but also contribute significantly to our company’s growth and success. If you’re ready to take on an exciting, challenging role and help our customers succeed, we’d love to hear from you!
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Provide a helpful and caring customer service experience over inbound and outbound chat and email support of varying complexity by responding to customer requests, anticipating unstated needs, and educating them on our product.
- Proactively identify, analyze, and resolve client issues by utilizing active listening and critical thinking to provide a resolution with a focus on the customer relationship.
- Exhibit strong written/verbal communication skills, excel at customer interaction, and deliver practical solutions.
- Continuously learn, interpret, and utilize company and industry knowledge, practices, and procedures to deliver accurate and up-to-date solutions.
- Update and maintain the company knowledge base and Youtube videos
- Develop and maintain positive client relations and work collaboratively with other departments within the company to ensure client requests and questions are appropriately handled in a timely manner
Qualifications and Experience Required for this Role:
- Must be available to work US hours
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- 3+ yrs experience in a customer support role
- Strong technical aptitude and ability to learn and navigate complex systems
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and listening)
- Operates with understanding, active listening, patience, empathy, and kindness to customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills and can independently handle routine and complex client inquiries.
- A people-focused approach and solution mindset, an effective problem solver.
- Effective at time management, planning & organizing tasks
- Ability to work from home in a distraction-free environment
- Reliable, High-Speed Internet connection
- Experience using Intercom, Hubspot, and Jira
Think you’d be a great candidate? Fill out the application linked below to apply.
Applicants only, no recruiters, please.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/gather-customer-support-specialist-applications-outside-the-americas-will-not-be-accepted