The Big Picture
Our mission at Geonode.com is to make data accessible for all companies to compete on a global level.
We’re a fast-growing proxy service provider that is making waves in the market in less than half a year. Here at Geonode.com, we’re taking steps to become the leading proxy service out there. Our market is composed of developers, scraping companies, and businesses that acquire large-scale data.
After heavily investing in developing our service and brand, we’re looking for someone who can help us take the leap towards a better customer experience. A fellow pioneer who shares the vision we have.
We’re looking for a Technical Customer Service Manager. And we’re not just taking anyone for this position. We need someone who has some hands-on experience coding and has the grits and smarts on all things tech and communication.
- Strategize customer service efforts
- Chat and Email support
- Document FAQ docs on common support queries
- Manage billing, refund, and cancellations on payment platforms
- Reviewing customer feedback
- Tracking key metrics on sales, refunds, and cancellations
- Learn from user tests videos to understand how clients perceive the product
- Proactive team management via ClickUp, Slack, and other tools
- Eventually, help build a team of CS superstars
- Basic backend programming skills
- IT-related background
- High-level written and verbal English communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Problem solver, not a problem creator
- Deep understanding of the internet and technology
- Ability to work independently
- Innovative and creative
- Slack, Google Mail, Google Sheets, etc.
- Ability to learn tools like Zendesk, Intercom, etc.
- Have a mic and webcam for meetings
- Isn’t scared of a process document
- Can work in European time
What You Can Expect From Us
- Ongoing training and coaching
- Opportunities for promotions when you’re a star performer
- Flexible holiday schedule
The ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in the field, and the starting offer is US $800 per month.
Do you feel you would make a valuable long-term member of our team?