Headquarters: Tempe, AZ
Location: Germany, remote
At GoDaddy, the future of work looks different for every team. Some teams work full-time in the office, others are hybrid (working from home some days and in the office some days), and still others work completely remotely.
This position is remote, meaning you will work from your home. Once we are safe to travel, you may occasionally visit a GoDaddy office to meet with your team for events or offsites, as agreed with your manager.
These are your tasks…
- Holistic support and advice for existing and prospective customers by e-mail, telephone (inbound) and live chat with a focus on migration
- Documentation in the ticket system
- Independent escalation of trouble calls to complaint management
- Participation in the optimization of processes
- Multibrand support
You should bring this…
- Good internet knowledge for questions about the web
- Knowledge of TLD and FTP and application in the area of domains and web space
- High priority regarding customer satisfaction and a strong service orientation
- Ideally experience in customer service
- Quick comprehension and solution-oriented action
- Enjoy communicating and working in a team
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written German is mandatory, good knowledge of English is desirable
This is what awaits you with us…
- A permanent employment contract
- Varied challenges that never get boring
- Plannable shift system, taking personal wishes into account
- social benefits
- Statutory regulation on company pension schemes
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career and advancement potential
- Intensive training via mentoring program
- Internal e-learning platform and online language courses
- Structured career and career planning
- Possibility to change the workspace
- Employee Referral Program Plus One
- corporate culture
- An international, modern working environment
- First-name culture and no business dress code
- Common (virtual) events
- Strong team culture
- GoDaddy Values
- Employee Resource Groups
- Social commitment, eg kiva
GoDaddy cares deeply about the health and safety of our employees, so we are taking a #humanfirst approach and are currently all working remotely due to COVID-19. A few benefits are therefore currently suspended.
About us… GoDaddy empowers entrepreneurs around the world with the tools and support they need to thrive online. With 20 million customers worldwide, GoDaddy is the right place for anyone who wants to realize an idea, build a professional website, attract clients and manage their project online. Our mission is to provide our customers with the tools, know-how and contacts they need to be successful with their ideas and personal initiatives. Anyone who would like to find out more about the company is very welcome on About us .
GoDaddy is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We do not discriminate against applicants or employees on the basis of age, race, color, creed, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, citizenship, marital status or civil partnership, disability, pregnancy, genetic information or any other basis determined by applicable national or local laws (General Equal Treatment Act, abbreviated AGG).
If you have any questions about the job posting or need assistance with your application via our portal, please send an email to [email protected] .
GoDaddy does not accept unsolicited applications and candidate suggestions from recruiters or outside agencies.