Headquarters: Berlin, Germany
Hi there!! We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist, who will help us improve the most advanced content platform worldwide. We at GraphCMS have innovative, passionate, and committed people working together to build the most advanced content management system on the market. GraphCMS is trusted by an enthusiastic community of over 50,000 teams delivering millions of digital experiences worldwide and is a strong content infrastructure that powers the applications of global brands like Unilever, Discovery, and Shure.
We are focused on product adoption with an enterprise offering, and most of our efforts on the user-facing side are to empower developers to build their best with a modern stack. At GraphCMS you will be part of a vibrant community of GraphQL enthusiasts.
Purpose of your Team and Role
As a demand generation specialist, you will take complete ownership of our marketing efforts across our acquisition and activation efforts. You will work in the Marketing Operations team, where you will be responsible for the user journey from generating signups to retention, as well as for lead generation. You will have complete control and full support over establishing the short-term tactics and long-term strategy for this function and should have a strong growth mentality with a drive for acquisition and marketing automation.
What you will be working on
- Setting up, implementing, managing, and owning all search and display performance marketing activities to drive users and leads to the platform. Including but not limited to SEM, ABM, and retargeting, owning multiple acquisition KPIs in close collaboration with Marketing, Developer Relations, Direct Sales, and Partner Sales.
- Setting up and owning marketing automation (using in-house tools as well as other software like HubSpot/SendGrid/etc.) to optimize our lead generation & lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, in-app campaigns, content, paid media, and social media channels.
- Establishing a scalable demand generation infrastructure to gather users and MQLs, further allowing users to convert into PQLs, and MQLs into SQLs through various channels and initiatives.
- Conducting a range of research activities to better identify target audiences and attract them through compelling content across the appropriate channels and funnel stages, using a variety of tools like SEMrush, Google Marketing Platform, LinkedIn, Twitter, and other ad platforms.
- Owning the measurement and reporting of performance marketing and user activation metrics (such as CPC, CPL, Churn, etc.) to track, report, and analyze program performance, and make recommendations for further improvement.
What we expect from you
- You have 4+ years of experience working in a similar role, preferably at a high-growth B2B SaaS company involved in developer tooling.
- You are a technical full-stack marketer who is focused on programmatic demand generation through performance marketing, CRO, CRM, and automation.
- You have a deep knowledge of SaaS products and have worked with ad platforms, automation tools, CDPs, CRMs, and BI tools.
- You believe in having full ownership on the user journey across the funnel, and not only on one aspect or step.
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally, as well as with a leadership team
- Strong understanding of wider digital marketing channels and how they work together.
- Strong analytical skills & attention to detail with a data-informed mentality and willingness to take risks.
- Expertise with common stacks and channels including Google Marketing Platform, LinkedIn, Twitter, HubSpot, FullStory, Mixpanel, Appcues, aHrefs, and SEMRush, to name a few.
- Exceptional communication skills and fluency in English.
Working at GraphCMS
- We have a low-ego environment where all our team members are empathetic, always understanding, and ready to support each other.
- Our “manager of one” work style enables a workplace that is run through trust and empowers people to perform their best.
- Our team members are super passionate about our product and self-motivation is the driving factor for our teams’ success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with individual responsibility and accountability. A flexible work environment encourages people to work according to what works best for them and maintain a good work-life balance.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 9 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
- We provide a competitive compensation package, the latest IT equipment, and a personal growth & education package.
Please expect the following steps for this role after you apply. The response time is usually within 1 week for each step. You could expect some alterations when necessary.
- Intro call with People Manager
- Interview with Hiring Manager
- Second Interview and/or Case Study
- Team-fit conversation
GraphCMS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique backgrounds, qualities, and different cultures enriches the productivity at our work space and also promotes innovation and creativity.