Headquarters: Baltimore, Maryland, United States
Who We Are:
GroupGreeting is the leading digital greeting card site in the US, and we work with over 80% of companies on the Fortune 500 list. Check out our mentions in Forbes, Fast Company, Refinery29, New York Magazine, and The Independent.
Our mission is to help people share appreciation one digital card at a time. We’re all about providing great service to our customers, to our communities and to each other.
We are looking for an exceptionally talented and experienced Customer Success Associate to join our tiny but mighty team on a full-time (remote) basis. In this role, you will have the opportunity to be the driving force behind creating an amazing customer experience. Our ideal candidate is someone who truly cares about customer success, is technically savvy, and has experience troubleshooting software.
What You’ll Do:
- Effectively resolve a high volume of customer support requests via email
- Educate customers on how to use the website and troubleshoot and resolve customer issues with clear and concise explanations
- Escalate unresolved issues that require more in-depth knowledge or technical assistance
- Gain a high degree of knowledge about our service, operation and policies
- Respond to customer surveys and address any issues reported in the surveys
- Work during Eastern time zone hours of 9am-6pm
What You’ll Bring:
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum 2 years experience working in customer support, customer success, or account management
- Genuine passion and care for assisting customer concerns and inquiries
- Superior written and oral communication skills
- Experience working with FreshDesk and/or similar customer service platforms
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- A positive, self-starter and team-player attitude
What You’ll Get:
- This is a remote position
- Be part of a fast-growing start-up company changing the greeting card industry
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision coverage
- 4 weeks PTO plus paid holidays
- $200 for home ergo setup
Due to the high volume of candidates, we are unfortunately unable to reply back to everyone who applies. Thank you for understanding and good luck in your search.
GroupGreeting provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.