Acquisition, Conversion, Optimise, Nurture, Growth Hack
- Strong 5+ years experience as a growth hacker or performance marketer
- Ability to convey the value proposition, retarget and nurture customers from across sectors
- A proven track record of success and growth
- Understand how to growth hack software
- Expert in acquisition and monetisation
- PPC & digital advertising experience
- Experience using and implementing analytics such as Google Tag Manager, GA & Facebook Pixel.
- Understand how to optimise funnels, extract value and nurture customers.
- Experience managing advertising budgets
- Ability to work with developers, designers and marketers
- Understand how to track the success and provide insights
- Experience of Notion and Slack
- Native or advanced working level English
The ideal person must have had experience working in a start-up environment, be used to remote working, be able to collaborate with other freelancers across multiple time zones and have the digital nomad mindset.
- Proficient in more than one language
- Prior experience working at an agency, start-up, SaaS company, or background in marketing
- Prior experience in one or more of the following Fintech, Ecom, Apps, Saas, PropTech, AI, AR, Machine Learning, VR, eSports, Crypto or any other disruptive verticals.
We’re a collective of expert freelancers working together to deliver a new approach to marketing. We know what agencies are like (sadly) and we’ve ripped their rulebook apart to bring something light years ahead ; )
You’ll get to work alongside a collective of talented freelance marketers and designers at Growth Rocket Apps, as we build and grow our new SaaS model for digital marketing.
- Remote working and flexible hours – so you can work on your terms from anywhere
- The ability to earn more as we grow with generous profit sharing.
- Work from 2 to 4 days a week, giving you the time to focus on other projects, clients or simply have more time off
- Everyone grows with the company, so you’ll have the opportunity to receive growth shares
- We pay competitive rates, you can even choose your prefered currency to be paid
- Support from other freelancers, founders and entrepreneurs
- Following the success of our new SaaS model, we’re planning to add big company benefits for our freelancers such as Sick & Injury Pay, Family Leave, Compassionate Leave, Rewards & Perks, Private Health Care, Legal support and much more…