We’re looking for a confident, savvy and self-motivated person with strong experience managing the complete account lifecycle in a SaaS environment, who is used to working remotely. As a digital marketing collective, we’ve built a SaaS tool to bring in new leads so it’s the ideal time to join – you’ll be responsible for identifying and qualifying new opportunities, communicating our value to prospect leads and then building profitable relationships with new clients.
- Strong 3+ years experience managing and nurturing SaaS accounts
- Confident ability to upsell, cross-sell and nurture customers from across sectors
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills – we don’t do big egos and we don’t do fluff
- A proven track record of success and growth
- Understand how to build packages and service agreement contracts
- Experience of Notion and Slack
- Native or advanced working level English
- Proficient in more than one language
- Prior experience working at an agency, or background in marketing
- Prior experience in one or more of the following Fintech, Ecom, Apps, Saas, PropTech, AI, AR, Machine Learning, VR, eSports, Crypto or any other disruptive verticals.
- Grasp of marketing or eagerness to learn – you’ll probably have worked in a startup environment before
Why we’re looking now
We’ve started at the top of the funnel with a solution for leads, but the plan is to release a full Client Hub with a dashboard, reporting, analytics, useful docs and tools.
- Remote working and flexible hours – so you can work on your terms from anywhere
- The ability to earn more as we grow with a generous commission on top of your base rate (5% commission every month for each new and retained client + for cold leads a 10% signing bonus + 5% thereafter every month)
- Work from 2 to 4 days a week, giving you the time to focus on other projects, clients or simply have more time off
- Everyone grows with the company, so you’ll have the opportunity to receive growth shares
- We pay competitive rates, and you can even choose your prefered currency to be paid
- 1% of our revenue to fund carbon removal with Stripe Climate.
- Support from other freelancers, founders and entrepreneurs
- Following the success of our new SaaS model, we’re planning to add big company benefits for our freelancers such as Sick & Injury Pay, Family Leave, Compassionate Leave, Rewards & Perks, Private Health Care, Legal support and much more…