HelpBulb is a customer service agency that hires remote talent to work with the top e-commerce brands.
We’re looking for customer support representatives who are interested in working within the e-commerce space and also are energetic, love helping clients, and working with popular brands that align with their interests.
About the role
- We are looking for native English customer service representatives to handle support for tickets of all tiers for our clients
- Some clients may require phone support and the ability to provide excellent customer service over the phone is a huge plus
- You will work within client’s platforms that include ticketing systems like Kustomer, Gorgias, and Zendesk which we will provide training for (Experience preferred but not required)
- You will work to answer customer service tickets in a timely fashion but not sacrifice on quality
- Some basic administrative tasks may be required depending on the client
- Reliable internet required
What we look for
- Excellent English is required and tested with writing samples that may also be shared with the client
- Some experience in customer facing roles (not required to be customer service specifically)
- Interest in the e-commerce space
- Ability to answer multiple inquiries across various channels such as email, instagram, live chat, etc..
- Attention to detail is required
- Ability to relate with people and be empathetic
- Able to remain calm in the chance that a customer is disgruntled and unhappy
- Able to work within US timezones (PST, CST, EST)
What we offer
- Remote role that can be completed nearly anywhere as long as you have a reliable internet connection
- Training on customer service platforms like Shopify and various other help desks
- Work closely with Founders and successful entrepreneurs
- Paid time off