At Hotjar, we’re creating Product Experience Insights software for digital product teams. We help show how users behave and what they feel strongly about, so product teams can deliver real value, fast.
- Track and measure the impact of our campaigns against our quarterly KRs.
- Find actionable insights that grow quality website traffic, and identify where we need to unblock our conversion flows.
- Manage the day-to-day optimization, management, and reporting of our Search, Display, and YouTube (prospecting & remarketing) campaigns on channels such as Google and Microsoft Ads.
- Assist with the day-to-day management, optimization, and analysis of paid lead generation campaigns
- Conduct A/B testing on an ad & landing page level to improve user experience & efficiency of the campaigns
- Collaborate with our Content team to explore SEO keyword and content collaboration ideas
- 2+ years of Paid Search & Display, in particular on Google Ads & Microsoft Ads (including offline editor tools)
- You have experience managing large-scale, high spending Search & Display campaigns and you love to move fast, prioritize brilliantly and make small iterations to learn.
- You are data-informed and understand the impact of Search & Display on Performance Marketing metrics.
- You have a strong knowledge of our Product, keeping up to date with advancements and reflecting this in our campaigns
- You have a genuine passion for paid marketing
- You have a desire to work in a respectful, transparent, and collaborative work environment, following Hotjar’s company values, culture, and ways of working.
- Must submit to a background check confidentially processed by our third party.
The compensation range for this role is €45,000 to €65,000 annually. This was established after performing market research and is aligned with our approach to compensation. We encourage all candidates to read our Recruitment FAQs to further understand our approach to compensation and how we structure our contracts.
In addition to the monetary compensation, we provide all team members with an assortment of unique and popular perks chosen to reflect our values and ideals, be it encouraging constant learning with our Personal Development Budget, a great work/life balance with the annual leave and Holiday Budget, or a happy, healthy team with our Wellbeing Budget.