Headquarters: Indianapolis, IN
Do you love helping? Do you want to be a part of the distributed work movement? Hubstaff is enabling the success of other location-independent teams, and we are hiring Customer Support Representatives with outstanding remote software support skills.
Hubstaff is a time tracking, project management, and proof of work SaaS solution. We are on a mission to accelerate the digital transition of work and make it possible for even more kinds of work to be efficiently performed in a remote environment.
Who Should Apply?
- shows an empathetic mindset regarding the goals of others, especially those of customers
- loves to help others reach their full potential
- demonstrates outstanding written communication skills
- knows how to communicate the value of a product in direct customer interactions
- desires to continually improve and grow both inside their current role and grow beyond it
- is a tech-savvy person who is genuinely interested in exploring new systems and is passionate about spreading the knowledge about them
- 1+ years experience in customer-facing roles.
- Live in the UTC-7 to UTC-9 timezone.
- Stable internet connection with high enough speed for videoconferencing and screen sharing. Having a back up (e.g., high-speed cellular internet) is a plus.
- An organized workplace with a modern enough computer, web-cam, preferably a good microphone/headset, and an environment that allows you to conduct professional presentations with minimal interruption.