Headquarters: San Francisco, CA
IFTTT helps all your apps and devices work better together. Millions of IFTTT users save time & money by integrating the services in their world.
With IFTTT Pro, hundreds of thousands of subscribers have taken even more control over how their apps and devices work together. Pro goes beyond if this then that with queries, conditional logic, multiple actions, and more.
This positions working hours would be 9:00am-5:00pm UTC (Monday-Friday). During the first 4 weeks, the working hours would be 10:00am-6:00pm UTC for training.
As a Support Specialist, you will work directly with our Pro community.
This role involves collaborating with a small team that works cross-functionally with every team at IFTTT. You’ll have an opportunity to make a meaningful impact as we build the platform of the future.
What have you done in the past?
- You have a passion for troubleshooting. You’re comfortable with digging through logs to find the root cause of an issue.
- You have a knack for trendspotting. You’re able to instinctively notice when similar reports are a cause for concern.
- You’re comfortable testing and re-creating unique issues users report to try to solve the problem or escalate to the relevant team.
- You’re positive and candid. When you see something that needs attention, you say something.
What will you do at IFTTT?
- Efficiently triage questions and feedback from IFTTT Pro users
- Audit and improve IFTTT help documentation
- Help to continuously improve the platform documentation and in-product explanations
- Become an IFTTT expert who can answer internal questions from fellow IFTTTers
- Identify and reproduce technical issues, documenting product enhancements, and user experience improvements
What key qualifications are we looking for?
- Expert in efficient troubleshooting and problem-solving
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Experience interacting with APIs and user authentication (OAuth 2)
- Experience with Zendesk
- Experience working remotely
- Experience with email support or CRM tools
- Plus: fluency in multiple written languages
The hourly rate for this position is $13-$18 USD. Starting pay for the successful applicant will depend on a variety of job-related factors, which may include skills, education, training, experience, or location.
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/ifttt-community-support-specialist-utc-timezone