Curious about the future of event marketing?
SpotMe is the event management platform for B2B marketers. With over 2 million users and 400+ customers, G2 and Forrester say we are one of the key contenders in the space. Brands like SAP, Pfizer, and KPMG use SpotMe to drive demand, build connections and grow revenue. Our software powers virtual events, webinars, and hybrid meetings with apps, video, attendee engagement, and analytics.
Behind the magic stands a curious, diligent, and humble team with over 30 nationalities. A team that feels a deep pride in the work they do, a team that cares for each other, and a team that always chooses to play the next game.
- Be the face of SpotMe to our enterprise customers as they onboard. Each of them has unique needs and you and your team will be guiding them through the implementation of our platform into their ecosystem. Your customers will be companies such as PwC, KPMG, Takeda, or Sanofi.
Report to the Head of Operations
- Manage implementation projects from A to Z: analyze the clients’ internal system, design and implement solutions and configuration till customer acceptance and satisfaction.
- Manage implementation projects that typically last between 3 to 12 months; covering business analysis, change management, system integration, privacy, compliance, application templates and application publishing to stores
- Manage the system integrations lifecycle, implementation and maintenance for native integrations, APIs and SSO.
- Act as trusted advisors, providing technical and operational guidance to ensure the best outcomes for customers and a seamless user experience, while keeping projects on track.
- Be the customer technical subject matter expert for integration-related topics, authentication, security, compliance, and extension requirements.
- Establish a clear implementation program methodology.
- Develop expertise with Veeva, Marketo, Pardot, Cvent.
- Ensure the smooth and effective cross-functional collaboration of the team with Sales, Support, Product, and Engineering.
- Manage a high-performing team of 2 program managers and 2 system architects through effective hiring, leadership, and coaching.
- 3+ years in a client-facing role at a growth/scale-up stage SaaS company.
- Experience implementing enterprise (>1,000 employees) software solutions, ideally in the CRM or marketing technology space.
- Previous experience in supervising projects and teams.
- Hands-on project management experience for large enterprise information systems integrations involving technologies such as API’s, JSON, REST, SSO.
- Experience in analyzing, designing, and documenting information system integrations.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including in writing technical documentation.
- Project management certification is a plus.
We are in hypergrowth mode and with demand exploding, we are rapidly scaling and expanding our teams. If working with us in shaping the future is the opportunity you are looking for, we want to talk to you. Our Work From Anywhere approach enables maximum flexibility for all our talents.
SpotMe recruits, compensates, and promotes regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, parental status, or veteran status.