General Dynamics Mission Systems has an exciting opening for an IMS Product Owner – Senior Software Engineer to be responsible for the continued development of an IMS as part of the EvO programme. This full-time software developer role offers remote and flexible working, a generous salary of up to £48,900 p/a, and an excellent benefits package.
In your first week as a Product Owner – DevOps Engineer, you can expect to:
- Take ownership of the IMS as a product to be delivered into the EvO programme
- Manage the product backlog and prioritise work according to the programme plan
- Translate SysML/UML Product Design into Features for development by the two IMS Software Teams
To apply for this Embedded Software Engineer role, you will need to be degree qualified in a relevant discipline (or equivalent) and have experience of Agile and SCRUM techniques and methodologies. You should also have experience with Agile development methods and tools, including IBM Rational Team Concert.
Our Company benefits
We pride ourselves in being a great place to work with a shared sense of purpose, offering impressive benefits:
- A compressed nine-day fortnight and compressed hours – which means every other Friday off
- A personalised career development plan, alongside regular progress reviews – supporting and valuing your progression within the Company
- A flexible working environment where your contributions are recognised and rewarded with a flexible benefits scheme
General Dynamics Mission Systems aims to be as flexible as possible so this role could either be based working from home, with a requirement for travel to our site or based within our offices in Oakdale depending upon your preference.
If this IMS Product Owner – Senior Software Engineer job sounds like the right fit for you, please apply today!
General Dynamics Mission Systems engineers a diverse portfolio of high technology solutions, products and services that enable customers to execute missions across all domains of operation successfully. We believe in maintaining a diverse workplace, including beliefs, cultural background, job experiences, thoughts, and ideas. If who we are and what we do resonates with you, we welcome you to join our inclusive team!
As part of our commitment to inclusion and diversity we welcome in particular applications from women, members of the LGBTQ+ community, ethnic minority groups and those with a disability.