What you’ll do as our Inside Sales Agent
- Inbound calls/Outbound Calls â Inbound Calls, plus Outbound follow up calls
- Design, Organize, and Track personalized follow up calls, texts, and emails
- Route Leads based on agent locations, availability, capacity, days off, vacations, holidays and other factors
- Book home tour reservations via MLS and CRMs, including connecting with Listing Agents to allow our clients to tour their homes
- Schedule tours for PCAs
- Present and explain Flyhomes products and services
- Establishes a quick rapport with a smile and positive attitude
- Administrative support to include working with listing profiles, zip codes, etc. that needs to be updated and managed monthly.
- Maintain effective team communication and reports problems.
- Update job knowledge by studying company products and services; participating in educational opportunities.
Your experiences, skills, and abilities
- Experience dialling high volume of calls/day, and text messaging, etc.
- Real estate license and past real estate experience is highly preferred
- 2 yearsâ minimum customer service (restaurant industry, phone concierge, etc) or high volume transactional call center experience
- University/college degree is an asset.
- Great attitude, positivity and resilience. Motivated by both individual and team achievements.