Headquarters: Vancouver, WA
The Institute of Transformational Nutrition (ITN) is the modern-day school for forward-thinking coaches (and those who want to become one). Our mission is to redefine nutrition by educating and certifying the next generation of modern-day successful coaches and entrepreneurs.
ITN is led by Cynthia Pasquella-Garcia, a leadership coach, celebrity nutritionist, author, media personality, and official nutritionist for the show Revenge Body with Khloé Kardashian.
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing to acquire qualified, quality traffic for the company website and other managed properties including landing pages to grow our audience and generate high quality leads.
This person will be responsible for the company’s positioning, branding, and marketing strategies, and the development and implementation of lead generation and lead conversion systems including online advertising, email marketing, content marketing, and social media management.
It’s important that you feel right at home in a startup environment. The learning curve is steep and the speed can make your head spin, but if you’re willing to focus and do the work, you will be a part of a team that’s changing lives around the globe!
We are a small but mighty team that’s growing quickly and every member handles their part of the business so the company runs smoothly. We want each team member to feel empowered and in control of what they do each day.
- Creation and support of digital marketing and content strategy for email, paid media/social, affiliate, and organic search initiatives.
- Develops advertising strategy across all digital channels to ensure the effectiveness and consistency of brand messaging. Includes digital advertising, such as PPC and social media ads.
- Execute and manage paid social media advertising campaigns to targeted markets and maintain a satisfactory ROI while maintaining budget control.
- Assist in preparing webinar presentations and content, manage projects and team.
- Proof and review campaign assets for accuracy, brand alignment and overall concept/messaging prior to launch.
- Coordination of email and SMS marketing programs including scheduling, testing, deployment, and performance reporting.
- Assist with identifying new and creative email tactics that increase traffic, engagement, conversion and overall customer lifetime value.
- Develop performance reporting on an ongoing basis for email, paid ads, and social media campaigns and communicate results to marketing team.
- Work efficiently and effectively with cross-functional department teams.
- Develop strategies to increase audience engagement via email newsletters, social media, and other digital channels.
- Develop competitive research and stay up to date on industry and digital marketing trends.
- Create and maintain systems, processes, and policies that support our mission, position, and brand.
- Day-to-day management of marketing team with a strong focus on team growth and development.
- Strong attention to detail and highly organized with the ability to effectively coordinate multiple projects/campaigns in a dynamic, fast-paced, deadline driven environment.
- Experience hiring, developing, and growing a successful marketing department
- Experience leading and managing an effective team in a fast-paced, project-driven environment.
- Collaborative, positive, and proactive with constructive attitude towards problem solving.
- Proven experience evaluating, developing, and executing a variety of online media campaigns.
- Highly proficient with project management and a project management system like Asana
- Proven experience developing and running successful sales funnels from start to finish, including rigorous A/B tests, engaging ad copy, audience segmentation, and landing page tests.
- Experience researching and analyzing the effectiveness of paid search activities in meeting campaign and business objectives.
- Capacity to identify trends and adjust strategy using analytical and quantitative problem-solving.
- Experience with an automated email marketing platform and its metrics.
- Knowledge of the Google Ads Platform, Google Analytics, Google Tags Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Facebook Pixel and LinkedIn Advertising.
- Excellent communication skills – written and verbal.
- Ability to self-manage consistently and effectively.
- High level of resourcefulness and creativity with the ability to view new marketing opportunities at every turn.
- Committed to strong data and metrics measuring.
- Technically inclined. Proficient using a Mac, various email platforms, and comfortable learning new systems.
- At least 5 years of experience as a Marketing Manager or higher with actual successful numbers to share with us.
- Competitive pay
- Work from home
- Unlimited time off
- One required self-care day monthly
- Discount pricing for pharmaceutical-grade supplements
- Access to our Learning Library and certification courses for ongoing training and development
- Opportunity to grow within the company
- Develop and reach your personal goals as well as your professional ones
Pay will be determined based on education and experience. This is a contract position, working full-time, with the possibility of employment.
Inclusion and Diversity Honor Policy
We believe a rainbow would be boring without all the colors. We also believe the world would be less interesting, impactful, and meaningful without the wide range of people in it. We understand that its diversity and a wide range of thoughts and backgrounds that create powerful transformation in the world. We respect all races, religions, creeds, gender identities, sexual orientations, ages, national origins, disabilities, and backgrounds and have a zero-tolerance policy for those who don’t.
Sound Like A Good Fit?
Wonderful! Let’s talk! Please send the following:
Wonderful! Let’s talk! Please send the following:
- Your resume
- Your cover letter that explains why you want to work with us at Institute of Transformational Nutrition (ITN), your salary requirements for this position, and what your favorite marketing tool is.