What Weâre Looking For:
The Full Cycle Recruiter owns the process of prospecting, recruiting, and converting highly qualified industry practitioners to teach boot camp courses at universities across the Trilogy/2U network. The position-holder serves as a full-cycle recruiter as well as a consultant in the areas of strategic planning, advertising and talent attraction, sourcing, recruiting, hiring, and onboarding. Qualified candidates must have the ability to build deep talent pools, drive engagement of passive candidates, facilitate pipeline progression, and successfully manage the final stages of a search, including offer extension and negotiation, to land the candidate-of-choice. In addition, the position will participate in product launch initiatives or special projects that focus on delivering improvements in the departmentâs processes, tools, and technology to support the work.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Participate in workforce planning for current and future talent needs, collaborating with Regional Recruiting Manager as well as cross-functional counterparts in Field Operations, University Relations, Product/Curriculum Management as needed.
- Lead full-life cycle recruiting for assigned Job Requisitions and deliver fully qualified talent on-time, including developing search strategy, posting/advertising, sourcing, screening, and interviewing, facilitating the talent evaluation process, as well as managing the offer process.
- Develop and implement local market talent engagement strategies to support the assigned portfolio of university partners, collaborating with Field Operations, Industry Engagement and Strategic Partnerships team and others.
- Publish job ads on career pages, job boards, and social networks.
- Develop and implement referral generation strategies, leveraging existing Instructional team members, university resources, corporate partnerships, industry organizational relationships, etc.
- Identify and engage candidate prospects from a wide variety of sourcing streams, conducting compelling outreach to active and passive candidates.
- Maintain solid industry awareness and market intelligence in terms of hiring trends, competitive intelligence as well as compensation challenges and trends.
- Participate in improvement projects or other initiatives to support the achievement of departmental and corporate goals.
- Continuous improvement against core recruiting and hiring metrics such as candidate response rates, sourcing efficiency, hiring lead time, time to fill, candidate conversion rates, etc.
Things That Should Be In Your Background:
- Bachelorâs degree required
- 1-2 years of work experience directly related to full-cycle recruitment.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high-volume, deadline-driven environment.
- Self-starter, fast learner, who has the ability to speak the language of the tech industry.
- Adaptable, flexible, and able to pivot when the business priorities shift.
- Proficiency with productivity platforms (including Google Suites tools), Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and CRM platforms such as Salesforce and Greenhouse.
- Proficiency with recruiting and sourcing platforms such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Indeed, ZipRecruiter.
About 2U Inc. (NASDAQ: TWOU)
2U is comprised of 3 lines of business: Graduate Degree Programs, Short Course, and Boot Camps. Going beyond traditional learning management systems, we use tech, people, and data to help top universities and enterprise organizations transform in the digital eraâand eliminate the back row in higher ed. We support lifelong learning which means thinking beyond a single degree. It means finding ways for students to gain the skills they need to change careers, evolve their expertise, and meet the challenges of the changing world head-on. We help our partners fill those needsâdeveloping new digital education technologies and offerings capable of supporting students at different points in their lives. Whether they need a simple refresher, to learn something new, or to change their career trajectories completely, our partners are there to help them succeed. Together with our partners, 2U has positively transformed the lives of more than 275,000 students and lifelong learners.
2U Diversity and Inclusion Statement
At 2U, we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture that embodies diverse walks of life, ideas, genders, ages, races, cultures, sexual orientations, abilities and other unique qualities of our employees. We strive to offer a workplace where every employee feels empowered by the ways in which we are different, as well as the ways in which we are the same.
Benefits & Culture
Working at 2U means working with individuals that are passionate and mission driven. We collaborate on tough problems to deliver the best outcomes for our partners, students, and each other. You will find team members working together in our open office spaces, gathered in the kitchen grabbing a snack, or taking a break in our game rooms.
2U offers a comprehensive benefits package:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage
- Life insurance, disability and 401(k)
- Unlimited snacks and drinks
- Generous paid leave policies including unlimited PTO
- Additional time off benefits include: volunteer days, parental leave, and a company-wide winter break
In Colorado, the anticipated base salary for this role is $60,000.00 with potential bonus and equity eligibility. Note: The final compensation for this position may consider factors including the geographic location where the work is performed (candidateâs assigned office) and prior work experience of the candidate.
To learn more, visit 2U.com. #NoBackRow
Note: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by individuals assigned to this position, and are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
2U is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against applicants or employees and ensures equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of their race, creed, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, pregnancy, national origin, age, marital status, disability, citizenship, military or veteransâ status, or any other classifications protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. 2Uâs equal opportunity policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, job benefits and pay.