Headquarters: New York, NY
As Customer Support Specialist you will be tasked with providing a superior customer experience to our users. You will help users understand how to use the product in order to accomplish their goals.
- $40,000 to $50,000 GBP
- 0.05% – 0.1% Equity
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance.
- PTO, Sick and unplanned time off, holidays
- Work remotely in the UK
- Full-time employee (not Contractor/Consultant)
At Insycle, our mission is to make it easy to manage and work with data.
Insycle – a modern platform to organize, cleanse, and manage CRM data – is a beloved SaaS product used by thousands of users from more than 80 countries. Product overview video: https://www.insycle.com/
We’re headquartered in New York City.
- 2+ years of experience at a software product company in a similar role.
- Tech-savvy with the latest SaaS tools and modern apps. Proficient in Excel.
- Excellent communicator and writer. You can take complex subjects and break them down using clear and simple writing and video.
- Ability to learn quickly and become an expert in the product.
- Comfortable speaking and presenting using video.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Answer users’ questions using chat and email.
- Train users using Loom video recordings, Zoom video meetings, live webinars.
- Write help articles and user documentation.
- Improve onboarding and learning experience.
QUALITIES WE’RE LOOKING FOR
- Analytical skills, detail-oriented, able to help customers solve problems.
- Work independently, a fast learner in an unstructured environment.
- Organized, goal-oriented.
- Excited to join as an early employee.
- Helpful, energetic, ambitious, positive.