You’ll have the opportunity to play a big role in a small team to develop high-impact features that will be used by thousands of people across North America. You will work within an agile scrum team to build new features and maintain existing features used by tens of thousands of healthcare providers and patients.
- Work closely with the engineering team to design and implement technical solutions on our iOS and Android apps
- Bring new ideas, solutions, and feedback to the team
- Improve our codebase by refactoring, optimizing, and keeping up to date with the latest methods and frameworks
- Help us meet the technical challenges of global expansion such as load management, legal compliance, and localization
- Write fast, efficient, and high-quality code that will help us deliver great value to our customers
- Test your work thoroughly and have a low tolerance for bugs
About the stack Our mobile apps are built natively on Android and iOS using Kotlin and Swift.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals
- Some experience with native Android or iOS development, and strong expertise in either iOS or Android development
- Have a QA mindset and know different testing strategies
- Great work ethic and motivation to learn and improve