Headquarters: Riga, Latvia
What’s iPhone Photography School all about?
We make online courses that help people take stunning photos with the iPhone.
With our 9-year track record, we’re the world’s leader in mobile photography education.
And while we’re proud of everything we’ve accomplished so far, we’re just getting started.
And this is why we are looking for an experienced Social Media Manager to join our team.
What will you be doing as our social media manager?
- Managing and growing multiple large social media profiles, whilst maintaining a consistent high-quality brand image with every post
- Engaging with our customer community on our social platforms
- Creating unique posts that meet specific objectives (engagement, clicks, etc.)
- Curating images, text, and videos to provide value to our followers
- Making data-driven decisions to improve engagement and post quality
- Collaborating with the rest of the team on the creative aspects of the social ads
- Staying current with the latest social media updates and trends
- Establishing relationships with top Instagram photographers
What’s in it for me?
Of course this can’t all be one-sided, and we believe that we provide one of the best remote working environments in the world.
State of the art software to stay connected and organized? We’ve got that.
Investing both time and money in your learning to ensure that you continually grow? We do that.
Flexible working schedule to ensure that you maintain a healthy work-life balance? Well that’s a no-brainer.
But should you apply?
This is not a decision we can make for you, but what we can do is lay out our Purpose, Values and Mission to help you decide for yourself.
As a company we believe in honesty and transparency, and once you click the apply button you will have the chance to learn all about us before you decide on whether to submit your application.
Hiring the best candidate is very important to us, but equally important is hiring the right candidate. Only apply if you really identify with what you read on the next page.
Note: This is a 100% remote full-time position. Due to time zone differences, we won’t be able to hire applicants residing in Australia or the eastern parts of Asia.