At Magnolia, we help our clients to manage their virtual presence. Flexible. Scalable. Mobile. Magnolia CMS’ mobile-inspired user interface and customizable app framework have revolutionized the world of content management. Join us to strengthen Magnolia’s position as the most user-friendly enterprise CMS on the planet.
We’re looking for YOU, an experienced Java Engineer with a passion for solving problems as part of an agile team.
If you strive to create value in innovative ways and instead of trying to “think outside of the box” you simply get rid of it – his is when you’re the perfect match for us.
Are we the right match for you? Please read on.
What you will do:
- Develop new features for our CMS, either Core or Add-ons
- Maintain the core content management functionality: from the user interface to rendered content including the template system, resources, and integration with front-end technologies.
- Take the technical lead of new initiatives and draft architecture and design concepts for larger changes
- Work in an agile environment with bi-weekly SCRUM sprints
- Deal with and improve dependency management, source control, issue tracking tools, and testing frameworks we use
- Spread new ideas and proven practices like TDD, Clean Code, Scrum, DevOps
What we are looking for:
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years Java development experience, Enterprise Java development is a plus
- Advanced experience with web technologies
- Experience with dependency management, source version control, issue tracking tools, and testing frameworks (for example Maven, Git, Jira, JUnit/Selenium)
- Experience with Vaadin or GWT is a bonus
- Fluent English is required, additional languages are a plus
What we actually do
We’re passionate about what we create; design and craft matter to us – whether it be in the graphics, the user experience or the code. Creating open source software that everyone can dig into keeps us honest & our code clean. We use state-of-the-art development tools and practices such as Maven, continuous integration with Jenkins, automated UI testing with Selenium & Jira for issues and project management.
And here’s how Magnolia empowers your success:
- A Great Product: Loved by clients and respected by analysts, Magnolia is arguably one of the best CMS solutions on the market.
- Directly Contribute to Magnolia’s Success: We value each individuals’ input and create opportunities to realize them.
- Great variety in your areas of responsibility: You will be able to dive into any skill area within the company that allows you to grow according to your personal career goals.
- International Exposure: With offices in the USA, Spain, Switzerland, Czech Republic, Singapore, and Vietnam you will collaborate with colleagues from over 30 Nationalities.