Your passion is Java backend development? You are appreciating an environment of flat hierarchies and cross-functional agile teams? The challenge to provide stable software for our 40 Mio active GMX, WEB.DE and mail.com customers, growing by 20.000 per day thrills you? Then we look forward to getting to know you! You design, implement and maintain business-critical systems and customer processes, like (de)registration, (de)provisioning or the customer center by using leading edge technologies.
- Design and development of highly scalable, high performance and geo-redundant fail-safe Java based software operated in our own data centers, which are among the most secure and powerful in Europe.
- Develop Java services for our systems, such as account lifecycle infrastructure (registration / deregistration) and the associated data stores, both relational and NoSQL.
- Use Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka and PostgreSQL and evaluate new, state-of the-art technologies, do prototyping and load testing.
- Collaborate with developers from other teams, product owners and internal or external partners.
- Work on your own projects or try out new technologies on prototypes during “Slack Days”.
Did you complete a technical degree or a comparable education? Are you interested in modern software infrastructures and the creation of highly available single sign on services for millions of customers? If you also have a passion for new technologies and professional software development linked with a “hands-on” mentality – then we are looking forward to your application!
- Knowledge in implementing Java artifacts with Java 8 and above, following object-oriented and functional approaches.
- At least basic knowledge about SpringBoot, Linux, Maven and GIT.
- Ambition to deliver high quality artifacts with attention to details.
- Born team player with solution oriented working style and good communication and documentation skills in English (German is a plus).
- Willing to learn in a fast-paced environment.
Reference code: 1559