- Competitive annual salary.
- 24 PTO days + 10 company holidays off per year.
- Health insurance coverage.
- 401k plan with up to 4% corporate match.
- Familiarity with AngularJS and Angular.
- Object Oriented design background.
- Web service programming with REST.
- An active concern for quality engineering, with experience building scalable web applications that function well across browsers and platforms.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related discipline.
Any of the following would be a plus:
- Experience with video streaming technologies such as WebRTC.
- UX and design experience, especially Material.
- Code samples and portfolio of designs.
- Contributions to open source projects (for example a github page)
- Participate in a well-defined Agile software development process with other senior developers.
- Develop high quality, well-designed application code for features and system components.
- Participate in feature design, ensuring a balance between business and technology requirements.
- Deliver code as scheduled that adheres to the design.
- Find root causes of defects in features.
- Adhere to coding practices designed to promote code reuse and standardization.
- Provide time and resource estimates for own feature areas.
- Identify risks and mitigation strategies.
About IPConfigure, Inc.
Founded in 2003 and headquartered in Norfolk, Virginia, IPConfigure, Inc. is a privately owned research and development software company. A leading developer of enterprise IP video surveillance solutions, IPConfigure offers a variety of products – all of which leverage a browser-based interface and are capable of seamlessly supporting unlimited cameras, locations, users, and client sessions.