Headquarters: 440 N Barranca Ave #4999 Covina, CA 91723
Jetfuel.agency’s team is seeking a Senior Paid Social Media Planner to join our marketing team. You are a leader, a go-getter and have a highly strategic, data driven mindset when approached with a task. Being organized is key, and you are able to handle campaign management, cross-team collaboration and testing and learning across several accounts within the DTC space.
You will be client facing during reporting calls and lead strategic conversations in order to grow our clients’ business. You are also proactive in finding ways to improve the agency’s tactics and help our team grow.
This position is fully remote, but requires regular weekly and monthly calls internally and with clients.
Principal Responsibilities / Accountabilities
- Expert in paid campaign management, data analysis and reporting on campaign performance.
- Drive and manage overall paid media and content strategy to meet all client goals through campaign optimization.
- Lead the creation of 3-12 month media/performance projections that reach client goals based on a combination of historical data and industry trends.
- Analyze campaign performance using platform UIs such as Shopify, Google Analytics, Facebook and Google Adwords.
- Discover new ways to accomplish client goals and teach the team your findings.
- Potentially help mentor junior members or interns on the marketing team.
- Prioritize and manage client quarterly and ad-hoc requests to ensure on-time completion.
- Proactively grow and nurture client goals to scale, while also testing emerging platforms and strategic tactics.
Experience and Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in digital marketing and advertising
- Well versed in strategy across major digital platforms such as, but not limited to, Facebook and TikTok.
- Excellent communicator who is able to craft and tell a consistent story to executives, team members and clients via written and verbal communication
- Able to balance long term strategy with short term results
- Deeply analytical with a bias for action
- Natural leader with ability to motivate, coach and drive teams forward
- Clear English speaker, reader and writer.
- Excellent organizational skills
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/jetfuel-agency-senior-paid-social-planner