You’ll be responsible for presenting our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and to plan and execute lead generation activities such as organic and paid search, lead our community presence in our industry and strengthen our relationship with partners leveraging co-marketing opportunities.
You’ll coordinate with product design to build infographics and documentation that showcases our product features and use cases.
You should first and foremost feel very comfortable writing content on a daily basis. Additionally, it would be great if you have an understanding of how Google Ads are run and managed, and be willing to engage with our partners and community, but we will be there to support you along the way.
- Work across all inbound content activities
- Develop and maintain social media & community presence (forums, Shopify & Facebook groups, Quora, etc.)
- Support partnership and co-marketing initiatives (webinars, content)
- Run & Optimize Google Ads (copy, target, budget, ROI, test & learn cycles)
- Experience as a marketer in the SaaS industry
- Familiar with ecommerce / dropshipping / inventory management
- Native or highly proficient in English