You will also help the success team with their project work in onboarding new leads, this will include attending calls to take notes and writing up development cards in our development board, amongst other items.
You are to be part of the Success team that is responsible for Sales, Account Management and Support.
You will support the team on client calls so need to be comfortable speaking to a client should you need to ask a question to better understand an issue.
Experience in an ecommerce environment is essential for this role.
You will have very good written communication as you will be replying to customer tickets with resolutions or a holding message, but also writing up tickets into development cards for our developers to fix wider issues.
Project support will also be a key part of your role, setting up occasional meetings, sending emails and updating our internal systems with information.
Full-time Remote – US East Coast
- Answer, respond, assign any tickets that come into the internal ticket system
- Assist the team on calls/emails to onboard customers and complete their project.
- Write up emails/tickets into development cards for the development team
- Organizational skills are key
- Good written and verbal language
- Client facing experience
- Experience in an E-commerce environment essential