Headquarters: Saint Julian's, Malta
Time2play.com, part of the KaFe Rocks group, still has many things to do better. We just launched in the middle of 2021, and we’re having classical start-up improvement points.
We DO offer a compelling vision though, and we ARE people first. We offer a tremendous amount of flexibility and trust, and we’re proud to help all our team members to keep growing – and leading as happy and successful lives as possible.
Most gambling affiliates serve their own pockets rather than the users. They fake reviews, switch top lists based on who pays the most, and more.
We’re here to change that!
We rate products based on published rating criteria. We refuse to review or change top lists with any influence whatsoever from the commercial partner. If an offer is not good for the user, we share this honestly and transparently.
The dream: Turn the industry into one that actually cares about its users!
We are part of the KaFe Rocks group and are funded by KaFe Rocks. We share the same core values and benefits but operate as a fully autonomous business unit.
For a detailed insight into our work culture, please check this Medium article.
We are currently searching for a Digital PR Strategist to help us create world-class marketing campaigns and establish great media relationships.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Ownership of PR efforts for Time2play.com in the US.
- Planning newsworthy marketing campaigns for the US market. The main topics will be casino and sports-related, but others include finance, entertainment, and gaming.
- Executing said campaigns in an effective way. This will include conducting surveys, collecting and analyzing data, and writing the reports or content. You will also work closely with design to create visuals for your campaign.
- Compiling media lists and sending great pitches for your campaign that result in backlinks and organic exposure.
- Building strong relationships with journalists and publication owners.
- Reporting on PR KPIs and using the data to improve future campaigns.
We’re very interested in knowing what YOUR requirements are. This is not us choosing you – it’s also you choosing us.
However, before you waste time writing an application, you should know what we’re looking for.
Culturally, you’ll fit best if you:
- Thrive in an environment defined by ownership, innovation, trust, and a constant strive for greatness
- Enjoy being part of a high-performance, a fast-paced team with high expectations and goals
- Prefer to communicate openly and transparently
- Say your opinion even if it means disagreeing with your manager
- Aren’t afraid of giving and receiving A LOT of direct but constructive feedback
- Really pay attention to the details when it matters (and to show this, in your application please make sure to somewhere include the following word: “#t2detail”)
- Are comfortable regularly stepping into unknown territories and making the best out of it
- In general attack your craft with a growth mindset
Skill-wise, you’ll fit the best if you:
- Can plan and create fantastic marketing content and campaigns
- Have previous digital PR experience
- Are familiar with the biggest US publications
- Are a native English speaker
- Have experience with WordPress or another CMS platform
- Can build great relationships, both externally and internally
Can we list working in an amazing team with super talented and friendly people as a benefit? If we have to say it ourselves. We do have an eNPS score of 70+ sort of proving it.
In terms of salary, the budget for this position is between 35,000 and 45,000.
We do believe in the Netflix salary approach. If you’re a superstar, there is a chance to go beyond the planned budget.
In terms of other tangible benefits:
- Remote-first – we were founded as a remote company and plan to stay that way.
- An office in Malta called “Oasis” should you prefer to be in an office from time to time.
- Flexible working hours – we care about the outcome, not when you achieve it.
- Unlimited vacation – no upper limit.
- At least 2 hours of work time a week dedicated to your professional development.
- As soon as COVID allows it again: An annual company reunion in a tropical place as well as an annual team round-up in the location of your team’s choice