Headquarters: Edmonton, Alberta
We’re looking for someone with experience running paid digital marketing campaigns. How much experience? That really depends. A person can learn A Lot in a year or two or four that puts them ahead of someone doing this for ten years.
Regardless of how long you’ve been doing this work, you should feel confident in:
- Keyword research
- Writing compelling ad copy
- Listening to the goals of a client and putting together a Google Ads or paid social plan that balances those goals with the realities of their budget
- Adjusting bid strategies as needed
- Noticing potential issues on campaigns and proactively adjusting strategy
- Managing multiple accounts of varying sizes
- Making suggestions for content or functional improvements on landing pages
- Presenting strategies to clients, incorporating feedback, and collaborating with the Analytics and SEO strategists, developers, and designers on our team
If this sounds like you — or it could with a bit of training — and you’re interested in working with us, please email to introduce yourself and:
- Tell us about a project you’ve loved working on — what were the goals and what did you do to achieve them?
- Tell us about a project you were part of that didn’t go well.
- Describe your experience with analytics, tracking results, and reporting—if possible, please explain a time you changed tactics based on results.
And answer these questions please:
- How do you rate your Google Ads experience on a scale of beginner to pro?
- Have you done much work with LinkedIn or Facebook ads?
- What do you read/listen/attend to keep your marketing knowledge fresh?
- What writing experience do you have? Do you have any content published online that you think we should read to give us an overview of your content skills?
- What SEO work have you done in the past?
- Do you have any project management experience?
- Opportunities to attend conferences, webinars, events
- Support if you want to speak at conferences
- Ongoing learning opportunities
- Participation in anti-racism education and our anti-racism book club
- Comprehensive health benefits, including an additional health/wellness spending account
- Generous vacation policy (tell us what will help you do your best work and we will go from there, plus two bonus paid weeks at the end of each year)
- Collaborate with a supportive, experienced team
- Competitive salary that aligns with the skills and experience you bring to the team
- RRSP contribution matching
- Help us celebrate wins and holidays (craft contests! Among Us! digital escape rooms!)