Headquarters: West Hollywood
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company, with a growing club of 25,000+ customers including startups, universities and Fortune 500 firms. We’re motivated by excellent quality, and proud to have received a 97% satisfaction rating from our customers. At Kinsta, we offer a remote-first and flexible environment. We’re a highly-driven team that loves making an impact, and we trust in each other so much that we don’t need to be tied by spaces or borders to build a brighter future together.
The Sales Operations department provides an important role in the revenue generation process for us here at Kinsta. As CRM Administrator, your role will increase efficiency within the HubSpot platform, using our conversion tool Apollo and features within HubSpot including reporting, lists, and automation. You will implement and refine business processes to attract site visitors into customers. You will be reporting to the Director of Sales Operations whilst working with the sales and marketing teams.
What You Will Do:
- Maintain the CRM database to increase available leads in the system
- Create multiple campaigns based on different regions, application framework types, and customer personas
- Improve HubSpot workflow automation, providing all team members with the best information available to sell at a rapid pace
- Monitor and increase the outbound output of the Sales Development Team
- Enhance marketing and sales efforts with relevant information that is available already or sourced via 3rd party tools
What You Bring To The Table:
- 1+ years experience with HubSpot CRM.
- Proficient skills in the English language.
- Basic knowledge of the sales process.
- Completion of the HubSpot Admin Cert would be a great bonus.
- Flexible and remote-first environment.
- Annual remote expense budget.
- Flexible PTO.
- Paid parental leave.
- Annual professional development budget: available after one year with Kinsta.
- Sabbatical: available after three years with Kinsta (and every three years thereafter).
- Location-specific healthcare benefits (includes vision and dental) for employees hired in the USA, UK and Hungary.
- Pension plan for employees hired in the UK, and 401k contributions for employees hired in the USA.