Headquarters: West Hollywood
Kinsta is a modern cloud hosting company focused on WordPress hosting. We run our services on cutting edge technology and we are proud of the level of support we offer to our customers. Our talented and motivated team is scattered across the globe with team members hailing from every continent but Antarctica! We’re constantly on the lookout for great talent to join our awesome team. If you’d like to become part of the Kinsta family, hit apply!
We are looking for a Demand Generation Specialist to work closely with our content, advertising, and sales teams to deliver a consistently high volume of quality leads in support of Kinsta’s sales goals.
As Kinsta’s Demand Generation Specialist, you will:
- Investigate, develop, and implement lead generation strategies.
- Work with other members of Kinsta’s marketing team in the implementation of new strategies and campaigns.
- Manage the creation of materials to be used in lead capture campaigns such as advertisement graphics, ebooks, white papers, etc.
- Measure the results of each lead generation strategy and refine strategies over time to improve performance.
- Perform A/B testing to minimize cost per lead and to maximize lead capture volume.
- Collaborate closely with other team members to ensure that Kinsta’s lead generation activities are properly aligned with sales priorities and complementary marketing activity.
- At least 4 years experience working in sales or marketing with lead generation responsibilities.
- Native-level fluency in English, impeccable grammar, and the ability to find the right tone based on the audience you’re trying to reach.
- Excellent written communication skills.
- Rock-solid reliability. This is a fully-remote role, so we insist on hiring consummate professionals.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Strong analytical abilities with a high degree of comfort working to achieve quantifiable metrics.
- Experience in the SaaS/PaaS/IaaS space in sales or marketing with lead generation responsibilities.
- Expertise in SEO and use of Google Analytics.
- Experience with HubSpot
- Experience working as part of a distributed team utilizing chat (Slack) and video calls on a daily basis.
- Experience using collaborative work-management tools like Trello and Jira.
- Experience working with WordPress(.org), and familiarity with the WordPress ecosystem.
This is a fully-remote role. The Demand Generation Specialist can work from anywhere with reliable broadband internet access.
This position offers a great deal of flexibility, responsibility, and opportunity for growth for the right candidate.
If you want to learn more about Kinsta and what it’s like to work for our team, head to our website, Kinsta.com, and look for the About Us link in the footer.