Headquarters: Los Angeles
We are looking for you – a meticulous, resourceful, logic-driven Automation Support Specialist – to join our team and help us empower people to live to their fullest potential.
This is an intermediate-level position in a fast-growing company with an emphasis on personal development and career growth. We’re an outrageously fun, spiritually deep, online women’s empowerment, sexuality, and Tantra education brand that reaches over 320,000 people weekly in our emails and 1.6 million people monthly on our youtube channel.
The Automation Support Specialist will assist in the standardization of pre-existing business automations, help to build out new automations, and provide moderate tech support for customer service issues associated with our CRM.
Duties will include:
- Assisting with company adherence to automation best practices including list management, optimization, data quality, hygiene, data cleansing and compliance (CAN-SPAM, GDPR).
- Helping to analyze systems data to deliver actionable insights and recommendations to other departments.
- Building basic marketing and delivery funnels using established tag-based segmentation.
- Formatting and customizing emails using HTML and CSS.
- Building block-based pages inside of both our CMS and our LMS.
- Form building, testing and deployment to ensure integrations between systems are functioning correctly.
- Assisting the Customer Service team in answering questions and resolving issues of a technical nature.
- Data entry and documentation development.
For additional information a to apply please visit:
*Please note, applications will ONLY be accepted through the above link*
Job Type: Full-time, Remote