About prePO ð®
prePO is an upcoming decentralized trading platform allowing anyone to gain synthetic exposure to any pre-IPO company or pre-token crypto project.
Our mission is to democratize pre-public investing – transforming a world of financial exclusion into a world of permissionless access. ð
The Dream Team ð«
At prePO, we are building a fully-remote, globally-distributed dream team. Like a professional sports team, we want every player on the field to be a superstar in their position and play extremely effectively with others.
We are also backed by world-class investors (>$4M in funding to date), including founders from Gnosis, 1inch, Illuvium, Zapper, and more!
Our Values ð
At prePO, the following team values describe the people we want to work with (and the people you would want to work with too!):
- Passion: being engaged and enthusiastic about the work, the mission, and making an effective impact on the world.
- Autonomy: being proactive, resourceful, and making decisions in prePOâs best interest.
- Overcommunication: sharing feedback and all relevant information – directly, frequently, clearly and empathetically.
- High Performance: producing high-quality outcomes with speed and consistency, and continuously raising the bar for yourself and others.
- Focus: being laser-focused on high-priority, high-impact tasks that work us towards achieving prePOâs mission.
- Incrementalism: delivering value via incremental iterations.
- Simplicity: seeking out the simplest solutions.
- Innovation: embracing creativity, and leading the industry with forward-thinking ideas.
- Decentralization: valuing solutions which are trustless, permissionless and automated.
The Role ð»
prePO is looking for a Lead Community Manager to take ownership over a wide variety of both strategic and day-to-day aspects of the prePO community. This role requires someone who is extremely proactive, organized, adaptive, and reliable, a master of Crypto Twitter and Discord, with outstanding communication skills, a knack for developing personal relationships, and proven experience building communities.
The Ideal Candidate ð
Our ideal candidate will:
- always remain deeply familiar with how prePO works and the latest developments
- compile regular digests of prePO updates and other news relevant to pre-public markets, and communicate these to our community via our blog, mailing list, and social media channels
- continuously monitor our social media channels, and engage meaningfully with both our community and the wider crypto community as a representative of prePO
- maintain and promote a vibrant community culture on Discord and other community channels
- act as a bridge to relay back critical feedback and pain points back to the team
- actively seek out and organize potential marketing opportunities, including collaborations, features in media outlets, speaking opportunities, or advertising opportunities, and maintain these relationships
- organize and host regular community calls and other community events
- represent prePO at virtual and in-person conferences and hackathons
- create and maintain educational guides and resources
- define the community roadmap, including realistic yet ambitious KPIs
- plan, execute, and iterate upon community engagement/growth campaigns with an experimental and analytical approach
- help scale and manage a team of community moderators and managers
We are committed to fostering diversity and inclusiveness within our organization, and we strongly encourage candidates of all backgrounds to apply.
Note that we cannot offer visa sponsorships at this time.
Benefits & Perks ð
- Fully-remote work with flexible working hours
- Work on the bleeding edge of DeFi and crypto
- Learn from other senior high-performing team members
- Team game nights + off-sites + sponsored conference trips
- Budget for learning / professional development / subscriptions
- Join a force for good – prePO has made a pledge to dedicate at least 2% of time, product, and profit towards charity
We look forward to your application!