We are looking for an experienced Mobile Development Engineer to join the development team, with a minimum full-stack background, able to kick-start the tech foundations of a very new project.
Based on the specifications of the Request Expenses MVP, on Request Invoicing features and on our current infrastructure :
- Make the first MVP and iterate. The MVP should be a mobile app or mobile-friendly web-app
- Design the infrastructure, software & development process to make it future-proof
- Our current stack: Typescript, Node, React, Mongo, Kubernetes, Docker, Circle CI.
- Give your input and needs for the continuous improvement of the Request Network library, make it easy to pay and get paid on public blockchains with open source packages: request-client.js, payment-processor, payment-detection, etc.
- Solid knowledge of computer science fundamentals: algorithms, data structures, databases, distributed systems, operating systems, networking
- Ability to lead a mobile product development from scratch (with the product manager)
- Strong interest in blockchain technology, and the future of payments
- Good knowledge of Typescript and Node.js
- Used to open-source development
- Understanding of API design (REST, RPC)
- Good understanding of git and continuous integration tools
- Self-motivated, innovative and proactive
- Ability to take responsibility for projects and the willingness to learn and grow professionally in a team environment
- Willingness to improve by giving and asking for feedback
- Team spirit above personal results
Bonus – this makes you stand out
- Good knowledge of Ethereum: frequent dapp usage or smart-contract development
- Monitoring of stability and performances