About Lead Sherpa™
At Lead Sherpa™, our passion for our mission has already driven unprecedented success. In recognition of our exponential growth and consumer focus, Lead Sherpa™ received 2020 Best in Biz Award for Fastest Growing Company in the country (under 100 employees). The judges cited Lead Sherpa™’s direct industry impact as well as astonishing growth in both revenue and active users. But no one here at Lead Sherpa™ is ready to rest on our laurels. We are constantly adapting to meet the ever-changing needs of our customers and the challenges of the business environment.
This role provides an opportunity to join a small, highly motivated team with plans to grow its scope and impact even further. We need teammates who are ready for the next challenge, have that next unique insight, and are ready to grow themselves at the same expeditious rate as the company.
APPLY NOW! – https://sherpa.fyi/bUxq4J
APPLY NOW! – https://sherpa.fyi/bUxq4J
Lead Sherpa Core Values
Care360 /// Be Curious /// Take Ownership /// Independent Team Player /// Focus On Results
In uncertain times, Lead Sherpa™ is a partner and a company on which you can rely. Our ideal candidate is excited about our Mission and feels the spark of recognition in themselves when they read our Core Values. The work we do is important, a fact which has been proven by the astounding levels of growth our business has seen, all in spite of the external hardships with which we’re all too familiar. As well as being a COVID-proof position, this role is an unparalleled opportunity to join a team with a strong foundation and an interstellar trajectory.
We are full steam ahead and ready to continue growing!We are all about flexibility and optimizing your performance in this position. As such, this is a full time position that can be W2 or contract depending on the applicant’s preference and location. You can also work from our Denver office or remote from anywhere in the Western Hemisphere. Our team is 100% distributed.
The Customer Support & Success Manager will lead our support team and revamp our existing strategies and workflows, paying close attention to our drivers of reducing churn, increasing adoption, and helping to grow the business.
This role is a balance of both individual and teamwork within a highly collaborative team. You will be conducting team 1:1s and performance reviews as well as managing and improving processes and working directly with clients to maintain and grow existing relationships and identifying expansion opportunities with the goal of achieving a negative net churn.
- 2+ years working as a Customer Success Manager for a SaaS company
- Managed a support/success team
- Proven track record killing it with customer success metric-based goals (churn, NPS, CSAT)
- Experience making high-level decisions that directly impact company revenue
- Experience setting goals with direct-reports and tracking their progress
- Manage and inspire a remote team
- Establish clear retention goals and process milestones for the client and employees to work toward, and align them with company values and vision
- Optimize existing processes within the company and actively enhance all Customer Success initiatives
- Identify team members’ strengths for role development
- Review customer complaints and concerns and seek to improve all aspects of the customer experience with the company
- Work directly with our customers to achieve success
- Communicate with fellow team members from other departments
- Identify opportunities for product expansion
- Understand success metrics: churn, retention, CSAT, NPS
- Convey our customer voice to the rest of the team (extremely important!)
- Work remotely from anywhere – we are a 100% distributed team working primarily during mountain standard time (Denver)
- Health insurance assistance
- 401(k) with company match
- Equipment reimbursement
- Awesome culture; talented and friendly team!
We use The Predictive Index® Behavioral Assessment to allow us to better understand the motivations and drives of each candidate and employee. This enables us to identify, develop, and retain the best talent to grow our organization. This tool helps to bring insight into an applicant’s communication, delegation, and decision-making style
We have a quick and straightforward 3 step application process
- Complete Predictive Index evaluation
- Complete application form
- Complete cognitive evaluation
After Step 1 is finished, you will be automatically redirected to the application form and a link to the cognitive evaluation will be sent to your inbox. Once all three steps are finished, your application will be complete!