Are you looking for an exciting, fulfilling and fun marketing role with a fast-growing edtech company?
About this role
As the Marketing Manager for LearnCube, this fully remote role will be responsible for all marketing initiatives at LearnCube.
We’re looking for an entrepreneurial, clever, creative individual who resonates with our mission to transform & improve online education across the globe.
Not only will you be working with a pretty cool team of people, but you’ll hopefully quickly be able to join our leadership team and have a critical role in steering the future of the company.
A few important things to note straight away about LearnCube:
- We’re a “remote-first” company and now transitioning to a four-day workweek.
- We’re a team of 15 people and represent over 10 countries.
- We support tens of thousands of tutors and students in over 100 countries.
What you’ll be doing:
- Being a leader – developing the marketing strategy for LearnCube.
- Managing & building our current marketing channels – including email, ads, SEO and podcasts.
- Using data to decide on our marketing portfolio and where we invest.
- Analysing and Reviewing current channels – by analysing the data
- Pioneering new channels – by running experiments and taking calculated risks.
- Managing & building relationships with experts when needed (you don’t need to be an expert on every aspect of marketing) or experimenting with channels outside your experience.
- Coming up with new marketing ideas, copy, designs that will captivate our tutoring and education prospects.
Required Skills/Experience (non-negotiable):
- Excellent communicator and (near-native) fluency in English (spoken and written)
- Exceptional data analysis skills (this role is not just about writing great copy, you’ll need to be great at interpreting numbers to make good decisions)
- Ability to adapt, take risks, learn quickly and grow (we don’t need you to already be “the best in the business” and would rather support you to grow to become the best marketer in edtech sector)
- Experience with a wide range of marketing activities (managing email, SEO and paid ads are particularly relevant)
- Ability, or willingness to learn, how to orchestrate all LearnCube marketing initiatives (we can help you grow into the leader you want to become)
- 2 – 4 years of marketing experience (this is a growth opportunity but not a graduate role)
- 2+ years of working remotely
- Able to work at least 4 hours between 9am and 6pm UK time, 4 days a week (so there’s plenty of opportunity for cross-over and collaboration)
- Experience marketing a software product (this is important)
- Advanced knowledge of SEO/SEM and related tools including but not limited to Google Analytics
- An understanding and some experience using marketing automation tools.
- Some experience with academic (online) tutoring, teaching, education, technology would be useful
- A second language would be a bonus (Mandarin, German, Arabic, Spanish & French are all especially helpful)
- Leadership or management skills (not essential though if you can show you’re willing & able to learn).
What you’ll receive:
- Full-time work (flexible hours around 4DWW concept. Note, you manage your day)
- Salary depends on experience (minimum £40k per year)
- % of shares in LearnCube (depends on performance and time in the role)
- Freedom to live wherever you like (so long as you are able to work at least 4 hours between 9am and 6pm UK time, 4 days a week so there’s plenty of opportunity for cross-over and collaboration).
- Flexible leave & holiday policy
- 1-2 x all-expenses-paid team trip to a location in Europe per year
- A monthly contribution towards your favourite local co-working space (depending on your preference)
- Allowance for professional development.
- A clear career path to Marketing Director as you and the business grows
- Oh… and you’ll feel much more motivated knowing you’re changing the world for the better; improving both the access to and quality of education across the world.
Aside from the non-negotiables, please don’t worry if you can’t check absolutely every criteria above (you’re probably way more awesome than you think).
Whatever gender, race, sexuality, nationality, religion, education, languages or quirks you have (or don’t), we don’t mind. Just bring strong values of honesty, trust, grit, motivation, and energy.
P.S. This role will have a lot of interest so please do not contact the LearnCube team directly and respect this process so we can make a fair decision.