What is the job?
Do you enjoy developing and implementing learning strategies? Do you appreciate the challenge of helping people learn and grow in their careers? Want to work with various data to assess the effectiveness of training? Are you ready to be a part of the financial revolution where no day is the same? Then we need you to join us on our mission to give builders everything they need to obsolete traditional finance!
RDX Works is looking for a strong Learning and Development Manager who is not afraid of being proactive and likes taking initiative. The world of crypto moves quickly, and decentralised finance (âDeFi,â RDX Works particular area of crypto) is proving to move quickest of all. Thatâs why we need a skillful person to work closely with our Head of HR Gofur on creating a learning culture within our organisation. Are you up for the challenge?
What will you be doing?
- Being an L&D ambassador and fostering a continuous learning and development culture within the company
- Helping new managers develop their teams through skills-gap analysis
- Supporting the Head of HR in creating career succession plans for our employees
- Researching, building and developing partnerships with external training providers where you would be responsible for managing the budget
- Supporting the Head of HR with creating and defining the L&D strategy and training initiatives for the company
- Tracking and reporting data to assess the effectiveness of training
- Creating engaging internal training workshops
- Redefine our onboarding experience to ensure our new joiners get the best start when they join us
What do you need?
- Proven experience in a learning and development role within the tech industry
- Demonstrable experience in delivering and facilitating training to various levels of commercial and technical stakeholders
- An innovative mindset that draws inspiration from traditional and non-traditional learning solutions to solve problems
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Being proactive, self-driven, and resilient with the ability to work in a fast-paced start-up environment and respond quickly to business needs
- Team-oriented approach with experience working in geographically dispersed teams
- Do any of these speak to you personallyâ¦? Get shit done, Take the initiative, Be excellent to others, Do the right thing, not the easy thing! If so, youâll be perfect as these are our core RDX Works values!
Who are we?
At RDX Works, we’re a team of like-minded thinkers who have long been convinced that we’re living in the earliest stages of a global financial revolution. This revolution is being fuelled by decentralized finance (or DeFi for short), which is enabling an assortment of pioneering developers and entrepreneurs to re-invent almost every financial product that is currently traded and invested in traditional markets, without requiring central authorities or siloed infrastructure. DeFi has captured a great deal of attention and investment in the crypto-aware niche, growing assets under management from $1 billion to over $200 billion in a few years. Impressive as its growth has been, its current market size isn’t even a rounding error on the over $400 trillion held in traditional finance. We’re focused on what it will take to go from billions to trillions.
RDX went back to first principles to come up with the right technical solutionâthe first layer-one protocol built specifically for mainstream DeFiâand we have already tested out at over 1 million transactions per second. We’re keenly aware that the need for an infinitely scalable platform is only one prerequisite among many for mass adoption, and we’re also blazing new ground in the areas of purpose-built developer tools, user experiences, and regulatory integration.
We have forged a path deep into the future of what distributed ledger technology is going to look like and we need you to come and be part of the team that is making that happen right now.
If this job sounds like it was made for you, then please apply directly via the link or if you donât have an up-to-date CV to apply with, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Check out our company benefits here -Â RDX Works Benefits
Alternatively, if you feel like you donât match all of the requirements, we would love you to still apply anyway. We understand that confidence gaps and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting incredible candidates and we wouldnât want this to prevent us from meeting you; especially as we are big advocates of helping people learn & grow.Â
Here at RDX Works, we believe in being salary agnostic. This means that we pay salaries based on your expertise and what you can add to the business, aligning with London market rates; not based on your location or the economy of your country of residence.