About The Work
- Detail oriented, organized, collaborative, hands-on.
- Exceptionally clear and precise communication skills (written and verbal). As a 100% remote team, we’re looking for strong verbal & written communication skills.
- Native English speaker with strong verbal skills. We can make an exception on this if you have English Proficiency qualification.
- Pitch, plan and produce our weekly audio & video pieces of content that help our target audience: podcasts, webinars, video tutorials.
- Conduct SEO and Audience research to create audio & videos that target search keywords.
- Collaborate with the CEO and content team to develop strategic content series, conduct interviews with people from our target audience and highlight inspired use cases of our tools.
- Develop and pitch new audio & video content ideas to the editorial team.
How Do We Work?
- Gmail & Google Drive Suite
- Basecamp & Trello
- Zoom & Hangouts
What We Offer
- 100% remote working. Work on your terms from anywhere.
- Flexible hours. You choose your own hours.
- Competitive compensation. This is a full-time contract position.
- Autonomy to implement ideas and have a significant impact.
How To Apply?
- A 4-5 sentence introduction explaining why you think you would be a good fit
- A link to your portfolio and/or samples of work. Considering the role, please submit links with samples of work where we can hear you.
- A resume.
Your Name | Video/Audio Creator for Legal Content
(example: John Doe | Video/Audio Creator for Legal Content)