Headquarters: Groningen, The Netherlands
Partnership Sales Manager
In the role of Partnership Sales Manager, you are actively seeking out and contacting potential partners for the Let’s Get Digital Platform. Let’s Get Digital is growing rapidly and we want to increase this growth rate even more by binding new (international) partners to strengthen the salesforce of the platform. As a Partnership Sales Manager, you initiate contact with potential partners and explain all the ins and outs of our partnership structure. A partnership with Let’s Get Digital expands the partners monetizing model, therefore you’ll interact with prospects on a strategic level (senior management or C-level). After a deal has been made you make sure the new partners are correctly and adequately transferred internally to the account manager.
A Partnership With Let’s Get Digital
You might ask yourself; what does being a partner of Let’s Get Digital actually entail? You already know that partners are third-party sellers of our software. They combine their offered services in a package with our software. For example, specialized AV companies are amongst our partner portfolio. Together we can offer their clients the complete package. Interested to know more about partnerships and Let’s Get digital? You can find all the information regarding partnerships via the following link: https://letsgetdigital.com/en/partners/.
What do we expect from a Partnership Sales Manager?
- You are able to translate the needs of (potential) partners to commercial opportunities;
- You work accurately and precisely. The work you do largely determines the successful collaboration between the client and Let’s Get Digital;
- You have a bachelors degree; work and thinking level
- You have a minimum of 3 years of relevant experience in a commercial role;
- As a person, you need to be adaptable and keen to learn and improve on a daily basis.
- You are technically proficient and able to deal with our digital environment;
- Excellent command of English both verbally and in writing, other spoken en written languages are an advantage;
- Minimum availability of 32 hours a week
Depending on your experience and ambition it is possible to choose a certain direction within this job position. We want to offer the possibility (after approximately 6-12 months) to make a choice and grow in the direction that fits your talent. The options are; keep growing and get more experience in the role of account manager or make a step towards business development in the role of Partnership Sales Manager. The account manager position will have tasks that are focused on partnership growth, relationship building and further expansion of the revenue of current partners. The Partnership Sales Manager will focus on new business (partners) and further business development!
You will be part of an informal and innovative team, in which your contribution is of great value. Within this young SaaS company with a lot of growth ambition, you will get the space to contribute to our commercial success! And in addition, we offer you:
- A fixed salary based on knowledge and experience with plenty of room for growth;
- Build your track record in B2B sales, interacting with prospects on a strategic level.
- A good pension plan!
- Possibility to evaluate your performance every 3 months. When set goals are reached, you can get an increase in salary!
- Every day a delicious lunch together with the team;
- A lot of personal responsibility with space and budget for personal development.
- We are a fast-growing company with great ambitions, this gives you plenty of growth opportunities.
- Vitality program, join our fun activities with your new colleagues and stay fit!
- Possibility to hire a cleaning service for your own home! (ask about terms and conditions if interested!)
- Unlimited cuddles from office dogs Dollie, Zoë & Monty
- Most of all a fun work experience in an organization that strives for your Happiness!
This position is available in the formats; Physical (in office) and Hybrid (partially in office) or completely remote
We believe in the power of going digital. Let’s Get Digital facilitates events on an international scale with great success. We do this for events that can be hosted digitally, physically or in a hybrid format. We know from experience that these three approaches work for the events of our clients; therefore, we believe they will also work for our talented colleagues. Would this be perfect for you? Check the complete offer and requirements via the tab ‘Working Remotely’ on the website: https://letsgetdigital.recruitee.com/
Software to improve events; about the start of Let’s Get Digital
Let’s Get Digital was founded in 2017 and has a young team of 50+ (and counting) creative and innovative people. We develop software to improve events by stimulating interaction between visitors and generating data insights. Since 2017 Let’s Get Digital has rolled out a mobile application for this purpose. In 2020 the digital platform (www.letsgetdigital.com) has been launched that has already received 500.000+ visitors. We work according to the ‘work hard, play hard’ principle and have grown rapidly over the past period. Together we have the ambition to become the market leader in digital and hybrid events that get experienced and remembered!
Are you interested and enthusiastic? Do you meet the requirements in the profile? Then we look forward to receiving your application with an up-to-date CV and a specific motivation. We look forward to meeting you!