Headquarters: Plano, TX
Inspired by our partners, guided by our purpose
Lifeblue is a full-service digital agency and Certified B Corporation that’s proud to boast end-to-end web development, design, marketing, and content services, as well as a growing product arm of our business: TurnStyle.
Our remote-first team works with incredible partners ranging from NBA teams to Heifer International and the Country Music Hall of Fame. In joining our vibrant, collaborative group, you’ll become part of Lifeblue’s 15-year legacy of humanizing digital experiences.
Who you are
Are you obsessed with developing & refining smart SEO strategies? Are you passionate about customizing CRM structures, workflows, and campaigns to help your teammates gain the greatest outcomes?
As a Digital Strategist at Lifeblue, you’ll do just that by pairing your skills and our agile tools to help Lifeblue and our client partners grow.
Along with ideating solutions for critical objectives, you will collaborate with internal marketing, sales, and analytics teammates as well as provide direct guidance to client partners.
Our ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced agency environment, with a never settle attitude and a demonstrated ability to be effective with finite resources.
What you’ll do
- Marketing Automation & CRM
- Serve as the primary owner of Lifeblue’s HubSpot CRM administering user setup and design/configuration, customizing objects, profiles and roles, workflows, fields, campaigns, and integrated automation tools.
- Build, implement and monitor marketing and sales programs, including campaign set up; email, landing page, and form creation; smart list development; lead scoring, automated lead nurture setup, and optimization; and more.
- Develop and optimize relevant nurture tracks and triggered communications at specific points in the lifecycle to drive engagement and revenue.
- Continually test and optimize – from A/B testing CTAs and content placements to optimizing lead gen form flows
- Highly skilled at project managing all SEO/SEM projects from campaign ideation through optimization including tools management, defining frameworks, deliverables, and managing timeline.
- SEM: Manage campaign strategy, execution, and post-launch optimization
- SEO: Manage and implement on-site optimization of page titles, page descriptions, URLs, redirects, internal link structures, sitemaps and more. Manage list of Keywords – conducting periodic review, analysis, and copy optimization
- Analytics & Reporting
- Manage analytics tools such as SEM Rush and Google Analytics to gather platform-specific, campaign, and conversion metrics, ensuring tracking mechanisms and dashboards are in place and working for all websites and other digital programs to gain measured results. Ensure the completeness and accuracy of all data
- Ongoing management of dashboards such as monthly site analytics, SEO, SEM, and Paid media, in collaboration with the Analytics team. Build out new dashboards as needed
What you’ll need
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 5+ years marketing automation experience
- 5+ years experience creating and optimizing SEO & SEM strategies
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly analytical and able to derive meaning from data through A/B testing and email optimization.
- Constant hunger to develop the knowledge base for CRM, Marketing Automation, as well as ensuring SEO best practices and technical updates are properly implemented.
- Skilled at staying abreast of the latest SEO search ranking, optimization factors, key algorithm updates, blogs, and best practices, through resources like Moz and Google Webmaster Tools.
- Certified user at all stages of the HubSpot CRM
- Strong relationships in the B-corporation and/or non-profit sector
Lifeblue is committed to fostering an inclusive and flexible environment that encourages team members to thrive – both at work and outside of it. We care about your health, families, and future so our total rewards program offers a full range of benefits, including:
- A robust healthcare package to take care of you and your dependents
- A 401K with a generous 4% match to help you plan for the future
- A flexible, results-only work environment centered on trust and support with unlimited time off
- Paid parental leave for new parents of any kind to focus on their growing families
- A bi-annual technology stipend that allows you to own your computer and be comfortable in your home office
- A yearly professional development allowance that supports your learning and growth
- Virtual and in-person social events, fun partner perks (like Mavs tickets, trips to Medieval times, and more!), along with a two-week holiday break each year to reset
If that sounds like a team that you’d like to join, we encourage you to apply, whether you check all the boxes or not. We’re focused on cultivating a community of people who can grow with us, and you might be the person we’re looking for, even if you don’t realize it yet. Notably, we encourage members of traditionally underrepresented communities to apply, including people of color, LGBTQ-identifying people, veterans, and people with disabilities.