Headquarters: Helsinki, Finland
Lifetimely is a reporting tool helping 3000+ D2C brands and Shopify stores understand their returning customer behavior and lifetime value.
You can read about Lifetimely and go through our 200+ 5-star reviews on the Shopify app store: https://apps.shopify.com/lifetimely-lifetime-value-and-profit-analytics
We’re growing fast and looking for an ecommerce expert to join us to help D2C brands with leveraging LTV data for improving their business and customer experience. Your job would be to take full responsibility on our customer success and onboarding – talking to our users, educating them on how to leverage data for their operations and advising them on retention and digital marketing. Your job is to become the no.1 expert of our product!
You would get to meet and advise exciting D2C brands like Nomad and Boka on their retention strategies.
This is the job for someone who is living and breathing D2C and ecommerce, but is maybe looking for a career change. This position can be either full-time or part-time depending on the candidate and their experience.
What will you do:
- Onboarding calls with our new customers to help them fully leverage the data and advice them on their marketing & retention issues
- Help existing users to adopt new exciting features
- Participate in crafting new product ideas and shaping them to actual features – you will become the no.1 expert on our product and our customers
Who are you:
- You know ecommerce and digital marketing extremely well – you might have worked for a digital marketing agency, D2C brand, or ecommerce retailer.
- You’re a native (or highly fluent) English speaker & writer.
- You’re excited about data and analytics and generally like to geek about software products & ecommerce.
We don’t care about your education – ecommerce and digital marketing is a craft you learn by doing.
Why work for Lifetimely
You would get first-hand experience in SaaS and visibility on the fast-growing Shopify platform economy. This is a dream job for someone who is passionate about educating others and the Shopify D2C ecosystem.
Working for Lifetimely doesn’t feel like the usual office or startup gig: we are a distributed group of ten people across ten different countries with our own way of working. Some of us are nomads, some just like working remotely. We highly encourage written (long-form) communication and documenting things on Notion and generally don’t like tight fixed schedules. There is not really much management or oversight, we expect you to know how to manage yourself. We prioritize shipping and results above how or when you do the work.
Two meetings per week, one for the devs on Tuesday, another one on Thursdays for everyone. That’s it.
If you are into distributed work and prefer the lifestyle aspects or maybe live somewhere with not a lot of exciting startups, you will enjoy working with us.
You can read more about our company policies here: https://www.notion.so/Company-policies-c06aa89ce8884fddb7d3c0c92d5fc1c6
How to apply
- Send us a concrete content piece you’ve created: a blog post, video, or something else around ecommerce
- Briefly describe your experience
- Your monthly/hourly salary ask in USD
After you’ve applied, we will reach out to you for a paid test task if you’re selected for the first round of interviews.
The company is registered in Finland (EU) – this will be a contract position with paid leave.