Headquarters: New York, New York
Linkby is a global VC-funded ad tech business that connects both established and emerging D2C e-commerce brands with 100s of the world’s largest publishers, including The Daily Mail, Vice Media Group, News Corp, Dotdash Meredith, Buzzfeed Inc, and Penske Media Co. – helping them to work together more profitably, and effectively, than ever before through our suite of products and services.
We’re looking for a result-driven Partnerships & Growth Executive (Sales) in New York City Metropolitan Area to join our vibrant team to establish, nurture, and expand our relationships with key clients.
- Revenue Generation: Take ultimate responsibility in line with KPIs for scaling clients on Linkby, driving revenue, and maximizing the lifetime value of clients who engage with our platform
- Client Expertise & Management: You will play a pivotal role in our company’s growth and success by becoming the primary point of contact and subject-matter expert of creating your own client patch. Your expertise will be instrumental in scaling their businesses and fostering long-term relationships.
- Prospect Nurturing & Lead Generation: Working closely with an Account Manager, you will be at the forefront of Prospect Nurturing, cultivating leads, and converting them into lucrative revenue opportunities.
- Strategic Prioritization: You will be in charge of developing and maintaining a prioritized client patch, focusing on revenue opportunities that align with our company’s strategic goals.
- Client Retention: Client retention will be a top priority, you will be in charge of taking proactive measures to manage cohort and churn rates, ensuring our advertisers remain actively engaged on our platform, and creating a loyal and repeat customer base.
- Team Collaboration: Operate within a pod structure, seizing opportunities and ensuring seamless client integration with the account manager(s).
- Experience Selling Digital Marketing, Publishing and/or Adtech products/solutions
- Proven sales-based track record
- Inherently motivated to lead new initiatives, problem-solving challenges, and identify existing opportunities to optimize/improve.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills are a must, as this role entails everything from crafting compelling cold email outreach to confidently closing deals through video calls or in-person meetings.
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Prior experience working with media agencies and established agency relationships in NYC would be highly advantageous.
Compensation & Benefits
- Base + Variable Compensation
- Competitive ESOP
- Health Benefits
- Work-From-Home Flexibility (With WeWork Membership)
- Home-Office Credit