Headquarters: Seattle, WA
Loganix is seeking an Account Manager to provide account management and intermediate SEO to agency clients (our clients typically are agencies themselves) and to ensure the overall success of their campaigns. To manage client satisfaction, liaise with various team members to convey information to/from clients to other team members. Perform SEO duties, provide quotes, and conduct client reporting calls as required. Manage a portfolio of clients (Up to 25): allocate budgets (Up to 75), oversee campaign performance and daily communication, attend monthly progress meetings, and oversee client success.
The Account Manager is accountable for…
Account Management & Client Communication: Take over all closed leads once quoting, invoicing, onboarding, and Asana project setup have been completed. Communicate with clients throughout the month as needed and on reporting dates. Liaise and follow up with team members to answer client queries and/or provide updates. Schedule reporting/check-in calls with AP clients.
SEO: Set and communicate client SEO strategy and goals. Complete SEO tasks on/before assigned due dates. Where tasks will be late or where they are already overdue, provide updates in Asana.
Sales: Upsell and provide quotes when/where required. Present additional work/growth opportunities during calls.
- More than 1-year in a client-facing role, doing:
- Account management
- Leading strategy and reporting calls
- Creating and selling client SEO strategy
- More than 3-years as a full-time SEO
- More than 1-year organizing and delegating team member work
- More than 1-year building links via outreach or paying for them
- More than 1-year experience working with agencies/agency partners
Working Knowledge of
- SEO best practices: on-page, basic technical, off-page/link building
- Basics that an SEO would have to in popular CMSs, i.e., WordPress
- Experience using CRMs, and project management systems like Asana, Slack, and Google Suite
- The differences in needs of a local business, e-commerce, etc.
- The ins and outs of creating a memorable experience for our clients
- Site audits, keyword research, technical website analysis (through an SEO lens), content briefs and strategies, and more
- Providing SEO strategy, addressing technical issues for websites with 15-1,000 pages.
- Basic on-site optimizations on popular CMSs
- A quality link and a low-quality link
- Link audits, and recommendations to recover from penalty or otherwise
- Intermediate skills in Excel
- Intermediate skills in Google Analytics, Google Search Console
- Intermediate (2+ years) using Ahrefs or SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, etc. We use Ahrefs.
- Experience with Data Studio (Looker)
- Confident communication skills over Zoom-style calls. You’ll often face challenging questions from multiple stakeholders and must answer calmly and clearly at their level.
- Self-starter who can problem solve on their own
- Customer Service, writing, and problem-solving skills are a must.
- Must be able to work under constant deadline pressure and manage multiple projects across multiple lines of business