MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services, helping more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 140 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in, and we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We are looking for a smart, empathetic Customer Support Manager to join our growing team and help us continue delivering exceptional customer experience to the users of our apps. They should be a fast-learning individual who thrives in a dynamic work environment, enjoys assisting others, is detailed oriented, and maintains a problem-solving attitude.
You won’t be bored
Different questions and unique use cases that make you think and improve your knowledge will keep you engaged on a daily basis.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
Communication with customers is done via email and chat. Our primary value and goal are to deliver WOW experiences through customer support.
You will take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You will have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerSend, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and we’ve been around for more than 10 years.
What you will work with
- You will become an expert in all MailerLite products – MailerLite, Classic MailerLite, MailerCheck, and our iOS apps and respective admin tools
- You will be answering customer queries via live chat (Intercom) and emails (HelpScout) about our products, their features, and how to make the best use of them
- You will be providing guidance on the functionality of MailerLite integrations and our API solutions (e.g. WooCommerce, Shopify, WordPress, Stripe, etc.)
- You will be identifying and reporting technical issues, bugs, and product improvements to the technical and product development teams
- You will use Slack for internal communication and work closely with the rest of the MailerLite Support Team, Technical team, and Compliance and Deliverability team to contribute to a top-notch customer experience
What we expect from you
We’re looking for smart, customer service-focused people to help our customers with daily issues by answering questions about features, integrations, creating newsletters, and managing subscribers. Moreover, you will review customer accounts to make sure they comply with our Anti-Spam Policy.
- 1+ years of customer support experience, preferably in SaaS
- Fluency in speaking and writing in both English and Lithuanian languages
- Good knowledge of DNS, API, HTML, WordPress, E-Commerce tools and Email Marketing
- Experience with Intercom, HelpScout, Slack would be a plus
- Passionate about providing outstanding customer service
- Ability to work with teams across multiple time zones and countries
- Ability to comfortably interact with a wide variety of customers (with varying technical savviness)
- You have the ability to make a personal connection and explore customer needs, all while efficiently navigating resources to resolve inquiries quickly
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application)
- Fast learner with a growth mindset
- A self-motivated attitude
- Remote work experience
- We are looking to fill the following shifts:
- Sun – Thu, 8am – 4pm CET
- Tue – Sat, 8am – 4pm CET
*Working days and hours will slightly differ during the training/onboarding period.
What we offer
- Yearly Gross Salary: $31,200
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly healthcare payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here.
Can’t wait to receive your application!
To apply: https://weworkremotely.com/remote-jobs/mailerlite-customer-support-manager-3