MailerLite is one of the fastest-growing email marketing services, helping more than 1 million businesses around the world to keep in touch with their customers. Today, we are a team of more than 140 dreamers, adventurers, and world travelers passionate about what we do and believe in, and we are ready for another talented person to join the party.
We are looking for a smart, empathetic Customer Support Manager to join our growing team and help us continue delivering exceptional customer experience to the users of our apps. They should be a fast-learning individual who thrives in a dynamic work environment, enjoys assisting others, is detailed oriented, and maintains a problem-solving attitude.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
Different questions and unique use cases that make you think and improve your knowledge will keep you engaged on a daily basis.
You’ll grow, develop and evolve
As part of a team that’s always looking for new, innovative ways to offer value for customers, you’ll constantly be experimenting, learning, and trying out new things.
You’ll take ownership
We expect you to take full responsibility and ownership of your tasks. Team leads avoid micromanaging and minimize interruptions so you can stay focused on your assignments.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates with a wide range of different expertise are ready to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You’ll pick where you work, every day
We embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You’ll have stability
We value a stable workplace! MailerLite has been thriving for over 10 years and our year-over-year growth continues to increase.
What you’ll work with
- You will become an expert in all MailerLite products – MailerLite, Classic MailerLite, MailerCheck, and our iOS apps and respective admin tools
- You will be answering customer queries via live chat (Intercom) and emails (HelpScout) about our products, their features, and how to make the best use of them
- You will be providing guidance on the functionality of MailerLite integrations and our API solutions (e.g. WooCommerce, Shopify, WordPress, Stripe, etc.)
- You will be identifying and reporting technical issues, bugs, and product improvements to the technical and product development teams
- You will use Slack for internal communication and work closely with the rest of the MailerLite Support Team, Technical team, and Compliance and Deliverability team to contribute to a top-notch customer experience
What we expect from you
We’re looking for smart, customer service-focused people to help our customers with daily issues by answering questions about features, integrations, creating newsletters, and managing subscribers. Moreover, you will review customer accounts to make sure they comply with our Anti-Spam Policy.
- 2+ years of customer support experience (Live chat + email support), preferably in SaaS
- Fluency in speaking and writing in both English and Spanish languages is a must
- Tech savvy – good knowledge of DNS, API, HTML, WordPress, E-Commerce tools, Email Marketing would be a big plus
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application)
- Experience with Intercom, HelpScout, Slack would be a plus
- You strongly resonate with MailerLite’s values
- Fast and independent thinker, quick learner, attentive to details
- Enjoys working in Customer Support as a career choice
- Remote work experience
- Preferred start date – 1st of September
- We are looking to fill the following shift: Tuesday – Saturday, 8 am – 4 pm CET
What we offer
- Yearly gross salary: $31,200/year
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- International health insurance provided with coverage in most countries. Monthly healthcare payout available in select countries where coverage is limited
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- 31 days of vacation per year. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- 12 paid sick days for your physical and mental well-being, no doctor’s note required. Parents can use them to care for their sick children
- 4 creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- 12 parental days per year. Enjoy one paid day off each month to treasure time with your children
- Parental leave. Enjoy paid bonding time at 100% of your salary when welcoming a new child into your family through birth or adoption – 3 months of maternity leave and 1 month of paternity leave
- Parenting budget of $1000. Celebrate the arrival of your little one, whether through childbirth or adoption, with a special gift from us
- Joy Budget. Annual budget to spend on whatever that brings you joy
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Check the full list of our awesome benefits here
Can’t wait to receive your application!