We’re looking for a proactive Data Analyst who loves connecting multiple data sources and finding the most efficient ways for data processing and analysis to join our Marketing Team.
In this role, you will combine and analyze our product and marketing data to create insightful reports for multiple teams, collaborate with other teams, measure performance, identify opportunities, and generate ideas to drive growth.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
We encourage creativity and experimentation to reach our goals, and you’ll have access to a broader team to collaborate with.
You will take ownership
We don’t micromanage and try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You will have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace! We’re continuously growing and MailerLite has been around for over 10 years.
What you will work with
- Work closely with marketing and tech teams while connecting multiple data sources and finding the most efficient way for data processing and analysis
- Combine and analyze product and marketing data to get valuable insights that would help improve existing marketing and business processes
- Create and maintain dashboards (Looker, Google Data Studio) that multiple teams rely on
- Create ad-hoc reports and perform one-time data extracts on request by product and marketing teams
- Create regular reports that would be shared with stakeholders
- Continuously look for ways to improve existing reporting and analytics processes
- Suggest improvements for data collection, analysis, and forecasting
What we expect from you
- At least 3 years of experience in data analytics
- Excellent knowledge of Looker
- Strong analytical skills and a curious mindset
- You’re a good team player with strong project management skills
- Good knowledge of SQL (we use MySQL, PostgreSQL, and Standard SQL)
- Understanding of basic SaaS business and marketing metrics
- Ability to transform complex topics into easily understandable graphs and visuals
- Attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your application), eagerness to grow as a professional and learn new tools and concepts
- Degree in Statistics, Econometrics, IT, or a similar discipline
- Positive attitude
What we offer
- Yearly salary: $42,000-$65,000 (gross)
- Remote-first culture with the team working remotely from all over the world
- Remote health insurance. Every team member gets global health insurance with full coverage in their home country and 175+ countries. No exclusions for pandemics
- Company-paid retreats. Once per year we gather for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Four weeks of vacation. We encourage you to unplug and recharge!
- Creative days. One paid day off per quarter to do something creative and fun
- Parent days. Parents can take one paid day off every month to spend time with their children
- Parenting budget. Anyone who becomes a parent through childbirth or adoption gets a budget as a gift
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
Meet the Team Lead
I’m Indre, Marketing Team Lead at MailerLite. I’ve been part of the team for more than 4 years. I #lovemyjob because of the freedom to innovate while keeping our focus on providing value to our audience. Our team lives by learning, innovating, and transforming. I’m happy to be working with creative, proactive, and positive team members while reaching our goals.