Headquarters: Vilnius, Lithuania
In order to do even bigger things, we need people in our team that are passionate and great at what they do. We’re looking for a Paid Advertising Specialist who would join a team of talented marketers to run successful advertising campaigns for SaaS products.
You will start by setting up, monitoring and optimizing paid search campaigns on Google and Bing, and grow your set of responsibilities depending on your experience.
Wondering why we think you’ll love working for MailerLite? Here are 6 reasons!
You won’t be bored
Running large scale advertising campaigns for a variety of SaaS products is a challenge that definitely won’t keep you bored. You’ll be able to test new channels and forms of advertising or work with a large amount of data.
You will be challenged with interesting tasks
In addition to building PPC strategies, setting up campaigns and optimising for performance, you’ll be able to cooperate with the whole marketing team (SEO, partnerships, data, content & design) to maximise advertising ROI.
We don’t micromanage and we try not to interrupt your work with random tasks. We do expect you to take full responsibility and ownership for the stuff you build.
You’ll have experts at hand
Whenever you’re stuck, your teammates are eager to help you grow. And they’d love for you to share your knowledge too!
You can pick where you want to work, every day
At MailerLite, we embrace the remote culture. Part of the team works from the office in Vilnius, while the others are spread around the world. Every day you get to choose what environment makes you most productive.
You can count on stability
We’re not a startup that’s burning investor money. MailerLite has been around for more than 10 years and is a profitable company that continues to grow. You can count on us to offer you a stable workplace!
What we expect from you
- You’re a good team player
- A sense of personal responsibility
- Passion for performance marketing and a proven track record of achieving great results
- Proficiency in search advertising and understanding of other channels (Youtube, Facebook, Bing, LinkedIn, Quora, etc.)
- At least 2 years of experience working with paid advertising
- Experience managing budgets of at least $3000 per month
- Skills in data analytics to provide actionable insights
- Comfortable and effective in a remote environment
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outstanding attention to detail (if you apply, include the word lite somewhere in your newsletter)
- Bonus points for knowledge and skills in Google Tag Manager, measurement, landing page building and/or copywriting
What we offer
- Competitive salary: $33,000-$63,000 (gross)
- Company-paid retreats that we call workations. We gather twice a year for a week in an exotic location to work, learn and have fun together
- Generous vacation policy. Take time off when you need it. We trust you
- Annual benefits, which include a budget for home office setup, personal development, leisure trips, etc.
- Company-paid creative days. Go out explore and share your discoveries with the team afterwards
- MacBook and other tools that’ll help you to do your job efficiently
- Remote-first culture with part of the team in Vilnius, Lithuania and the others working remotely from all over the world
- Free healthy lunches, snacks and amazing coffee in the Vilnius office
Instead, here is how we would like you to apply:
- Sign up for a free MailerLite account. (Type your name in the “Company or Organization” box).
- Go to “Campaigns”, create a newsletter and send the preview URL to [email protected]. You’ll find this URL in the editor under “Preview and test” and then “Preview mode.”
Things we want to see in your newsletter:
- The title of this role in your email subject line
- How you heard about this job
- Why you want to join MailerLite
- Links to your LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and/or personal homepage
- Advertising channels and ad tech stacks that you’re confident working with, and your experience with each of them
- Previous companies you worked for, and industries you ran ads for. Include monthly/yearly budgets you were responsible for
- Description of a project/Google Ads campaign that you loved working on and the results you’ve achieved (we want to see your approach, your workflow, and the numbers!)
- An expanded search ad copy for MailerLite’s website builder (search query: create a website) or a search ad copy that you’re proud of
- Your go-to learning resources when it comes to PPC & data. Share courses you’ve taken and certificates you’ve gained
- Your remote work experience
- Expected salary