Chromaway is the company that has been at the cutting edge of blockchain tech for more than eight years. The company aims to create a fair, decentralized society by providing them with ecosystems and tools for exploring the potential of blockchain technology.
So far we have released both successful products and new start-up projects, and whether youâre looking for a stable company or the energy of a start-up team both expectations can be justified with us. Chromaway is mostly flat in hierarchy, consensus oriented and distributed around the world. Self development and listening to the needs of our people are core values at Chromaway.
Two of our projects are Mines of Dalarnia, a play to earn Web3 game, and Chain of Alliance, a fully on-chain role-playing and strategy game.
Both games are multiplayer games, introducing blockchain to players around the world. With releases happening in the near future weâre now looking for a marketing manager for both of the games â this is where you come in.
In this role you will work on the following:
- Collaborate closely with the internal marketing specialists to specify the overall marketing strategies and goals.
- Create and implement marketing campaigns in line with the overall marketing strategies and goals for Mines of Dalarnia and Chain of Alliance.
- Manage the day-to-day marketing efforts.
- Collaborate closely with marketing and communication specialists within the department and the overall organization to optimize campaign outcomes.
- Write briefings for in-house and external agencies and ensure high quality is delivered from creation to implementation and follow up with key learnings.
- Set KPIs and targets for campaigns that align with overall goals and objectives and collaborate with Data Analytics to define the KPI tracking.
- Report on the success and learnings of campaigns
- Be part of planning and then implementing events on an international level
- Determine marketing opportunities, define relevant, new & existing marketing channels, and identify touchpoints in both the crypto and the traditional gaming space.
- Lead creation and implementation of NFT sales & marketing related campaigns whether internal or in collaboration with brand partners.
- Gather and analyze data from open external and internal sources.
- Run and plan social media for Mines of Dalarnia and Chain of Alliance in collaboration with the Social Media specialists.
Challenges or objectives
- The P2E and blockchain/crypto gaming segment is new and evolving. You do not need to know everything about it (yet), but you need to evolve with the segment to succeed in this position.
- You need to be up to date on the gaming industry in general and the blockchain/crypto gaming segment specifically and willing to share your findings with colleagues.
- You need to set positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments.
- You will lead marketing efforts from start to finish in collaboration with the marketing team and other departments.
- Analyze gamers’ insights, gaming and blockchain/crypto trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree, vocational training, or experience in Marketing & Communications
- 1+ years of previous work experience in a Marketing Manager role or 4+ years experience in a marketing role
- Game industry experience – you’ve already worked with released titles
- Know-how in community management.
- It is a bonus if you have blockchain/crypto industry experience, are well versed in the challenges and opportunities this industry offers, and know industry communities.
Personal strengths and skills
- Team player: being able to collaborate with members of other departments
- A passion for understanding communities, players, player behavior, and player motivation
- Good communication and reporting skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Good project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- An eye for both metrics and creativity