We at Goodgame Studios are convinced that only the best people will create the best products and drive a company towards success. We believe that teamwork, expertise and bringing different perspectives together are the heart and soul of game development. Conquer the gaming world collectively with the greatest colleagues and the most exciting company around – become a part of our family, apply now!
As Marketing Tech Specialist you will be a guardian of our marketing data streams. As a member of the Marketing Tech team, you will develop a deep technical and business understanding of the online marketing industry and the Goodgame Studios infrastructure. With interdisciplinary skills and an engineering eye, you will be a hub between the User Acquisition, Data Science and Data Warehouse teams, and will be working on concepts, setup, analysis and maintenance of meaningful marketing data streams.
- You take ownership of the Marketing Tech stack
- You work on concepts, setups, analysis and improvements of the Marketing data streams
- You are acting as an interface between the Performance Marketing, Data Warehouse and Data Science teams, as well as external partners
- You define and setup data interfaces to external and internal systems; e.g. cost import, attribution data
- You support the Marketing team in setting up partner integrations; e.g. Facebook Ads, Google Ads, Firebase, ad mediation platforms
- You configure our tracking and attribution systems; e.g. mobile measurement partners (AppsFlyer, Adjust, Kochava) or Google Tag Manager, incl. postback or pixel configuration, iOS SKAdNetwork, etc.
- You analyze and improve processes
- You have a solid background in computer science (good understanding of data processing engineering, a programming language should be mastered)
- You are interested in Marketing business operations, curiosity for the technology behind online Performance Marketing
- You have a firm knowledge of SQL, with experience using SQL for qualitative and quantitative analysis of data
- You have a good understanding of fundamental web technologies (HTTP, REST, etc.)
- You have an analytical mindset
- Experience in online Performance Marketing is a plus
SOUNDS GREAT? MORE REASONS TO TAKE THIS MISSION
- You have full flexibility: Work remotely or come and work from our modern office in Hamburg with roof terrace, cafeteria, common rooms, gaming and lounging etc. or take a lap in the swimming pool on our beautiful campus
- You join a supportive team in a pragmatic, yet challenging environment, flat hierarchies and state of the art technologies
- You will get the chance to work with multidisciplinary and experienced colleagues from the entire production lifecycle
- You will experience a culture of continuous development and learning opportunities
- You won’t ever have to be hungry again. There are fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available at the office
The safety of our employees and everyone else is of utmost importance to us which is why you will experience a solely virtual recruiting process. We are happy to receive your application in English! #Stayhome #Stayhealthy
Your contact person for this job offer is Juliane Voigtländer.
Goodgame Studios is an equal opportunity employer. We encourage and support diversity and welcome all qualified applications.